• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Indeed, I really want to see Harley and Drew return...him, May, and Harley had the best trio dynamic IMO xD

And I reallly want Dawn to appear with Conway. I miss Conway.

Fullbody

Some of the old gym leaders, them showing up with new pokes would be cool.
Also some of the Elite 4 members
Gisley

the froniter Brains

phanpycross

God-king
There is no time, there is no place, there is only May.

I Can barely even watch AG anymore, cause of the knowledge that it's over, and that This amazing Character has been sealed away to the burial ground that is Johto, forced to be with a man that Will never understand her, like I do.......

Insomnia does some weird **** to your brain FYI.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
There is no time, there is no place, there is only May.

I Can barely even watch AG anymore, cause of the knowledge that it's over, and that This amazing Character has been sealed away to the burial ground that is Johto, forced to be with a man that Will never understand her, like I do.......

Insomnia does some weird **** to your brain FYI.
That's exactly how I feel. I mentioned how I finished watching AG the other day, and man...I felt like when I rewatched that arc, a knife stabbed me. May was such an awesome character.. my favorite female lead :(

1. Dawn (she was ash's best companion by far, and is the reason DP was the best saga of the anime)
2. Jigglypuff
3. Paul
4. Samurai
5. Max

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
probably gary and dawn for me

gary for battle since he was ash's rival form the first pokemon series

dawn since i think i like the dp saga a lot and i think ash has a strong friendship with her before serena comes in.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
Other than the BW companions, Tramina (Burgundy) NEEDS to make a return. She needs real closure, and Kalos is also based on France. Georgina could also make a return during Lilia's (Iris) cameo so they can have one last battle.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Gary; I really miss him. =P I hope that little cameo of Blue in the games gets transitioned in the anime, but I really doubt it. lol

AshBui

Banned
Ideally, I would love to see Gary, Dawn, N, and May return at some point during the XY anime. However, it would make the most sense for Gary to return since he is now a Pokemon Researcher. so he would more than likely be interested in learning about Mega Evolution. It also would be very interesting to see if Gary was at Professor Oak's summer camp when both Ash and Serena were there. Who knows, it might reveal some new information about Ash and Serena's experiences at summer camp if it were to be true! It definitely would tie in and provide some closure with the childhood flashback at the beginning of XY.

Priori

Banned
Gary definitely cuz I want his rivalry with Ash to continue in the new saga. If not him then may be Cynthia.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Plot twist: Gary comes back and remembers Serena and he's had a long time crush on her.

jk that would be horrible plot bait. but my point is I want Gary back. *pallet shipper forever*

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I want to see Gary come back for the similar reasons stated above. Gary had to go to that summer camp since it was ran by his grandfather. It would be amazing if Gary was in Kalos for research or something among the lines. I think of this comic if Gary ever played a part in Serena's flashback: http://rainsonata.tumblr.com/post/73741935912/fliptalianstallion-x

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I love that comment ahaha.
I seriously want Gary to appear, he barley showed up after Johto. But sigh, the anime always misses out on the old important characters. Like I said, his counterpart was mentioned in xy.
I seriously really want Drew and Harley to come back if May does.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Got some to add, I'm not sure if they count but..

I like to see squirtel and Krookodile. in the same place, it's be funny to see both of the sun glass wearers in one place...

Status
Not open for further replies.