• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Wanting to stray away from characters that everyone brings up like Gary or Misty, tried to think of any of the COTDs or the tertiary characters I'd want to come back to the series & four instantly come to mind:
  1. Jigglypuff- This was definitely one of my favorite characters in the series. I can definitely think of a few scenarios for Jigglypuff based on the new cast such as Clemont inventing something to keep people from falling asleep when it sings. Plus, even though I think this will never happen, I'd love for Serena to actually catch it
  2. Charles Goodshow- I know he was the head of the Pokémon for the Japanese regions, & his roles dwindled more with each league, but he was one of my favorite recurring characters in the series since he was kind, caring, and a litte funny. Plus, it never felt like a pokémon league tournament without him appearing, which is another reason why I didn't likethe Unova League
  3. Duplica- We've seen other Ditto trainers in past seasons, but she is still my absolute favorite. Her personality was cool & spunky, her talent was nice, & I loved seeing all of her unique Ditto. I could definitely see her at least getting along with Bonnie if they ever decide to bring her back
  4. The PMC-At times, these guys made Team Rocket seem less corny, but they did seem ike good antagonists (when taken at small doses) /and they often felt like better opposites for Team Rocket than Butch and Cassidy did. If anything, they could come back if they ever do an explanation of pokémon like Clefairy became Fairy types

Last edited:

Shiny-Psyduck

Gary, Misty, May, Dawn. Shame Misty and Dawn didn't (and probably won't at this point) meet each other.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Gary, Misty, May, Dawn. Shame Misty and Dawn didn't (and probably won't at this point) meet each other.

Yeah, it would be pointless for Misty and Dawn to meet now, unless it is in the final episode or 20th anniversary if they have anything for that. That ship sailed along time ago for just the 2 of them to meet imo.

MattySadler

I love how people mentioning Jigglypuff here has got someone on the Pokemon speculation forum mentioning it.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Jigglypuff is amazing. What happened to the little guy? They should make a show all about Jigglypuff all the time :D.

On a serious note, it would be interesting if Jigglypuff somehow found its way to Kalos. That means we'll get to see Ash and co. sleep in awkward positions again with ridiculous drawings on their faces XD.

MattySadler

I'd be so interested to find out what Jigglypuff has been up to all this time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'd love for Dawn and May to come back for awhile.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I pretty much summed up that all of Ash's male/female companions will meet up together for the 20th anniversary--if there is going to be one.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Alongside Misty, I would like to have Brock back. I thought the chronicles with Brock were super interesting, especially the one where he sees Cilan. I would want Tracey to meet Clemont too.

Gurk

Casey tbh. I always thought that she was going to be THE rival for Ash, as they are both quite similar. Eager to battle, super excitable and all the good jazz. I hope they'll meet at a League someday!

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Casey tbh. I always thought that she was going to be THE rival for Ash, as they are both quite similar. Eager to battle, super excitable and all the good jazz. I hope they'll meet at a League someday!
Good one. I loved Casey xD
I was very shocked when she was in that one chronicles with Misty. But, yeah Casey and Ritchie are my top characters of the day

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I would love Tory from the movie to return myself. It seems besides Ash and his gang plus the Rockets movies are in one verse while the anime are in another and would love for them to just fuse the two. 9I know movies are in the same verse but you know) I think the only time a movie person or plot was brought up in an episode was the Deoxy two parter.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Aww....Really making a movie person a rival in the anime would be cool.
And yes I agree. Unfortunately, Ash seems to forget what happens in movies xD

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
And yes I agree. Unfortunately, Ash seems to forget what happens in movies xD

Wish the writers were fans of the anime. Maybe if that was the case certain people would return at good plot points.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Wish the writers were fans of the anime. Maybe if that was the case certain people would return at good plot points.

THIS. I agree 100 % sis. I think this should happen. I mean, why not? It wouldn't hurt. I also would have not mind having Melody from the second movie making a cameo. Making comments of Ash and Serena this time ! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.