• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

olopi

El Salami Grande
Maybe May but not Max. He needs to be forgotten.

And I hope that for the next season they bring Brock back. Just say he is doing a field study or something like that. He is too good of a character to not be around anymore.

Not sure wheter or not they would bring him back for an entire season. Sure he's one of the main chars, but he's been around for most of the series and I feel some fresh companions would be pretty good.
Even tho so far, atleast for XY, it feels like Serena and Citron just split up the role Brock had in the older seasons.
I wouldn't really mind seeing him again, but I feel it's unlikely.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I know this might be a bit random, but ever since I watched Raikou! Legend of Thunder, I always wanted Ash to meet Jimmy and battle him.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Queen Lucy return, but I would rather that Serena battled Lucy instead of Ash. It'd be cool if we got some kind of Battle Frontier episode/arc.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I wouldn't mind seeing Brock for an episode or two, but I'm not sure how likely it actually is as I haven't really watched anything since early DP until XY started.

I would like to see Brock, too. He's probably a doctor with a Chansey or something helping out Nurse Joys. Yeah... he's in his own heaven :p

We're it not for Bonnie this would be the most boring main cast ever. Iris, with her wit and sarcasm, would bring much life to the cast.

I disagree. I love the XY cast and I don't find it "the most boring main cast ever". That title for me is reserved for BW.

zhixun

I would like to see Brock, too. He's probably a doctor with a Chansey or something helping out Nurse Joys. Yeah... he's in his own heaven :p

I disagree. I love the XY cast and I don't find it "the most boring main cast ever". That title for me is reserved for BW.

I agree that Takeshi should make a return here. I hope there is some interaction between him and Citron/ Eureka when they do meet each other. It will be funny that a woman will be both Eureka and Takeshi target at the same time.

vivalakatie713

Pikachu Trainer <3
Misty for SURE!!. No doubt lol!.
And Gary!. I miss Gary so much!. :(
Brock also...miss him bunches too /:
Also seeing Richie and sparky again would be cool too :)

shadowF

Paul! I would like to see what he has been up to but I doubt he will return. Although if he does a paul vs alain battle would be awesome considering they are both strong and focused pokemon trainers.

Brock and Gary. Brock is one of my favorite characters and it would be cool to see gary again after all these years (I know they show up in DP but I just recently got back into the anime so I haven't seen that series yet, so for me it feels like a really long time since I've seen either of them).

Cerrik

I'd like to see Ash, Brock, Misty, and maybe Gary all together for a few episodes, It's been too long without seeing them all together.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
I would actually like to see Trip. Unova was such a long season yet we never even saw much of ash's rival there.

I would also like to see brock, I mean he was just gone when BW started, I mean seriously no explaining or anything about what happened to him. Maybe officer jenny arrested him for flirting with her too much lol.

It would also be cool to see May with mega blaziken like you said. Also it would be cool if max came back only older, I'm assuming it has been a few years since Ash left hoenn.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I would actually like to see Trip. Unova was such a long season yet we never even saw much of ash's rival there.

I would also like to see brock, I mean he was just gone when BW started, I mean seriously no explaining or anything about what happened to him. Maybe officer jenny arrested him for flirting with her too much lol.

It would also be cool to see May with mega blaziken like you said. Also it would be cool if max came back only older, I'm assuming it has been a few years since Ash left hoenn.
Trip? If anything, I don't want to hear his name even again xD

Well, if you want to see Brock again, check out his chronicles. But yeah, it be interesting to see him again.

May should return, and If she can't due to someone else having a mega Blaziken, she can have Mega Venasaur, Mega Blastoise (That is, if it evolved) or even come back for the sake of the hoenn remakes.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Oh you don't know Trip? Or just didn't like him? If you saw the first episode of BW when black and white just came out, he's in that episode, and a few others. I don't think they will make episodes for the hoenn remakes, they will probably keep kalos running through the hoenn remakes until the next region like they did with unova and black and white 2, by the way how do you do that quote from my post, I am kind of a noob in the forums :p

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Oh you don't know Trip? Or just didn't like him? If you saw the first episode of BW when black and white just came out, he's in that episode, and a few others. I don't think they will make episodes for the hoenn remakes, they will probably keep kalos running through the hoenn remakes until the next region like they did with unova and black and white 2, by the way how do you do that quote from my post, I am kind of a noob in the forums :p

I didn't like him, I've seen BW. He was just..gah, an annoying person. Oh you press on the bottom right "Reply with Quote" and type what you want to say under the text. Hope that works out! :D

zhixun

What reason would they have to meet Ash? I mean, Sakura and her sisters, and the Eevee bros' stories are all wrapped up.

I am confused here since Sakura is Kasumi's sister. The sisters have nothing to do with the Eievui since they do not even have an Eievui.

Status
Not open for further replies.