• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janey4319

Tracey's Waifu
Oh, I have a list of characters that I miss hearing about! Here it is

Gary - Obviously he was Ash's rival and it would be cool if they battles, but even him just being there would be okay. Maybe he could brag to Ashey-Boy about his success as a researcher!

Tracey - Tracey is one of me favourite characters, so this would be nice... especially how Ash always misses him when he goes home.

Butch and Cassidy - Butch is always cool and I think the anime could use them to compare with Jessie and James (and maybe fuel my KoKoShipping heart a bit).

Harley - I would love to see Harley again, but it might be odd without May there...

That's what I can think of now (there are probably more!)

Last edited:
Definitely Brock. He had so much depth as a character.

Dawn would be great to see again. Or Misty.

Oh, and of course Team Rocket's Arbok and Weezing.

Respawnzer

Toaru NT 13 hype
May and Max for sure. Could complement really well with Clemont and Bonnie. Plus Max x Bonnie.

Scott maybe? Just really liked him for some reason. I know he has Battle Frontier and all but maybe they have him travelling the world searching for more potential Frontier Brains.

Tobias, mainly because of how mysterious he is. Could be a good idea to further develop his character and how he obtained the legendaries.

Looker because International Police (wouldn't be surprised to see him actually making an appearance considering he's in DP and Best Wishes!).

raichu27

I think it would be cool if Tyson and Morrison returned. It was funny to see on how Team Rocket's and Tyson's Meowths reacted with each other.

Biornha

I would love to see Gary return for some research into mega evolution because he found 'by accidenct' a blastoisinite...... and then he and Ash battles and Gary uses his mega evo... and Ash jealous and search for his own mega stone aswell..

A flashback for Tobias and his elite four run.. would love to see that :3

PanpourHoopa

Brock
Barry
Ritchie and sparky
Victor and puka

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Todd. Nobody remembers him it seem. Hopefully he got himself a better camerae since it is 2015.

Seeing all the people Ash never beat in a league only to have them return in Kalos so he can beat them and win the league giving us a time skip for a new series for the 20th anniversary. (Ash and Serena's daughter maybe?) would be wonderful. Could please fans who want a new lead and the ones who don't want Ash gone forever.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I want Ash to battle Paul again & for him to battle Cynthia too.

PanpourHoopa

Todd. Nobody remembers him it seem. Hopefully he got himself a better camerae since it is 2015.

Seeing all the people Ash never beat in a league only to have them return in Kalos so he can beat them and win the league giving us a time skip for a new series for the 20th anniversary. (Ash and Serena's daughter maybe?) would be wonderful. Could please fans who want a new lead and the ones who don't want Ash gone forever.

I remember Todd, I just never liked him :I

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
Dawn would meet Serena before Snowbelle, giving them warm jackets before the gym, Ash would get Lucario.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see N return for an arc. Maybe he could be involved in some legendary plot or maybe appear to help stop Team Flare or something if they ever appear in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.