• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which region did you start your Pokémon journey in?

Which region did you start your Pokémon journey in?

• Kanto

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Unova

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Galar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
We've all started our journey with the Pokémon games somewhere. Where did you start yours?

I started my journey in Johto with Silver. Kanto is also visit-able in that game, so you could say I technically started in Kanto as well.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Hoenn. I started playing the games with Pokemon Sapphire

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Johto. Could still remember playing my GBA at the playground late at night, surfing into the ocean at the night of sky, hearing the surfing theme, getting attacked by Tentacool, Tentacruel, a Staryu a few times. Getting lost at the Whirlpool islands having no idea where to go while being attacked by more Tentacool, getting challenged by Trainers while my Pokemon are at low health because of those Tentacool and then finally arriving to Cianwood city, having no clue about the sick Ampharos as I was dumbfounded where to go at the lighthouse, not realizing I had to go into one of those pitfalls. You know what was pretty cool though. Fishing Chinchou at the harbor.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Johto. Could still remember playing my GBA at the playground late at night, surfing into the ocean at the night of sky, hearing the surfing theme, getting attacked by Tentacool, Tentacruel, a Staryu a few times. Getting lost at the Whirlpool islands having no idea where to go while being attacked by more Tentacool, getting challenged by Trainers while my Pokemon are at low health because of those Tentacool and then finally arriving to Cianwood city, having no clue about the sick Ampharos as I was dumbfounded where to go at the lighthouse, not realizing I had to go into one of those pitfalls. You know what was pretty cool though. Fishing Chinchou at the harbor.

I have many fond memories of Johto. That’s why it’s my all-time favourite region, tied with Hoenn.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I remember Kanto for the Zubat,Johto for the Geodude.Hoenn for the Hms,Sinnoh for the difficult region to progress through,Unova for the infinite tms,Kalos for megas,Alola for the Z moves,Galar for continuing old gimmicks

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I spent like 4 days in the wild area getting my team to lv100 until I realized there was the post game event and I easily beat all the trainers lol