• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which region did you start your Pokémon journey in?

Which region did you start your Pokémon journey in?

• Kanto

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Unova

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Galar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kanto, with my International Blue Version I still own.

Kanto, my first pokemon game was Blue.
That said, my favorite region is Hoenn though and I absolutely love Orre as well. Gen 3 was awesome and in my experience seemed to last the longest of all gens.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kanto when I played Red and Blue version. I still have many good memories about that region and Gen I was the most memorable era of the franchise for me, but the layout of the Kanto region itself is boring to me now.

Alita54

Kanto with red, yellow, and pokemon stadium. Kalos is my fav tho since it gave megas to so many kanto pokes I loved. Kanto is a close second behind it tho.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
Started in Kanto with Red & Yellow. However to this day I have never fully beaten any Gen 1 game; I've only finished Gen 2 games and up. For some reason in Gen 1 I always get stuck in the middle somewhere, grinding too much for my own good.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The fact that there are so many people who started with Gen 1 just shows how old this forum is

TwilightBlade

Kanto just like most people here it seems like. I played Red first, then Yellow then I got Blue close to Silver's release and kind of played them simultaneously.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I still remember my curiosity being piqued after seeing that commercial with the bus driver lol.

I started with Kanto. Everyone at school was playing the games, and I begged my mom to get Blue eventually.