1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Rival would you like to see in the next gen

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by ChampionRed, Dec 15, 2012.

?

What rival would you like to see in the next gen

Poll closed Jan 8, 2013.
  1. Gary

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Paul

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  3. Barry

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Trip

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  5. Bianca

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. Stephan

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  7. Other

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  8. None

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. ChampionRed

ChampionRed Active Member

Which one of Ash's rivals would you like to see in the next generation of Pokemon? For me it'd have to be Paul and Gary.

I would love to see a Paul vs Gary battle, Gary would win but it'd be very close and interesting.

Even though any of the rivals appearing in the next gen are slim to none.

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Bunhead

I'd like to see Paul or Barry make an appearance.

3. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

The only rival I could see coming back is Burgundy. If Cilan stays for Generation 6, I think there is a huge chance Burgundy will as well.

4. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Stephan

Dat Sawk. We also need more fat people on the main cast.

5. Bluelatios*

Bluelatios* Well-Known Member

Hands down, Gary freakin' Oak please :D! I don't really care if he's a researcher right now, I wanna see that guy get fired up for Pokemon battling again!

6. SceptileTheBanana

SceptileTheBanana DRAGON TAIL!

I voted Trip because I feel like the writers cheated him throughout BW2. And Serperior is my favorite pokemon (obviously) but I just want to see Trip's other pokemon.

7. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I want to see Burgundy in Generation 6. If Cilan stays, I want to see Burgundy follow him, saying she still wants to get her revenge on him, but in reality she wants to learn more from him.

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

9. Lucario Fan

Lucario Fan Well-Known Member

Barry and Bianca.

10. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

None, Gary is too busy with his research, Barry is too friendly and they always find a way to introduce a friendly rival, Bianca=female Barry but more dumb, Paul doesn't want to leave Sinnoh because he thinks all the other regions suck, and Stephan/Steven/whatever his name is just seemed too forgettable. A new rival for a new generation and region, although it would be interesting to see how far Gary has progressed in his studies.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  11. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

No thanks on that Trip part, done with him my opinion. I think out of all the rivals on that list, of new rivals I mean I'd love for Stephan to come back maybe become Ash's actual main rival next series, to me he was the best one out of the new bunch. Maybe Bel too, I enjoyed her some what. For old ones Paul please, even for another one last battle would be great as he was my favorite rival ever!

12. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

I would personally see: Barry, Bianca, Kotetsu, Morrison, Macey, and Sho again next Gen.

Though most of them have 0 chance ever returning thou :p

13. Agreed. Gary Mother*******oak, people! lol.

I would like to see him next gen, though. ;)

14. Zya

Zya ロバート

Gary or Paul for sure.

15. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

I want to see Trip again, but with new outfits :3

16. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Garys wanabe waifu

Game terms:
    I'd LOVE to see some Green again ;D He was such a threat in the first games and had a really strong diverse team, only rival that's been a challenge to me...[aside from red himself in silver/gold]

Anime terms:
    Gary owo we need more long time rivals. They kinda haven't been paying much attention to gary even though he's supposed to be Ashes main rival.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  17. k6666

k6666 Pikachu Fan

none of them i want to comeback
    let the new rival come and arrive :)