• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Rosa Ship?

Which Rosa Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRUTIS??!!!

NO offence to anyone who likes curtis, but what is so special about him??
I absolutely totally extremely dislike him!!! he's so bvfduhfiejbjddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame i can't explain my reasoning that well...there's just something about him that i don't like

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Definitely Rosa/Hugh for me. Also really like Rosa/Nate, Rosa/Curtis, and Rosa/Cheren but overall, I prefer Rosa/Hugh

LizardonX

Banned
Rosa X Kyurem-B

CourtnieKat

Pokèmon Trainer Rosa
I love VisorShipping (Nate x Rosa),
They look so cute together!

I know some people are going to freak-out at me or something when I say this,
I absolutely dislike Hugh x Rosa.
I don't know why, it's just something about it I despise.
Sorry for my fail excuse xD

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I like all of the shippings, but Rose/Hugh is my favorite. What's sweeter than two childhood friends/rivals?

Ugh. I reaaaaaly need to get a BW2 game already. -_-

pikaplup2

i liek pie n_n
I have some super crack ships for her!
1.) Rosa x N I just love how they look together!
2.) Rosa x Morty I am just wierd ok! But since they technically meet in the pwt it could work! Btw is their a name for this ship?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I ship Rosa with Nate, Hilda, Hilbert, somehow on Hugh or Cheren. But I love Visorshipping the most:)

geag-a

100% yuri
I love Rosa!! She's my favourite so far, so I ship her around a lot (` v `)

Rosa/Hilda is my favourite, though Rosa/Hugh, Rosa/Yancy, and Rosa/Colress are close to otp. I also like Rosa/Marlon, Rosa/Drayden, and Ingo/Rosa/Emmet.
I think she goes well with anyone! (and i like curtis having a onesided crush on her too oh no)

Status
Not open for further replies.