1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which saga had the least enjoyable fillers? (Johto excluded)

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by moneylesswario, Mar 1, 2013.

?

Which saga had the least enjoyable fillers? (Johto excluded)

1. Kanto

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. Orange Islands

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  3. Advanced/Battle Frontier

15 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. Diamond & Pearl

21 vote(s)
    38.9%
  5. Best Wishes!

15 vote(s)
    27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

Which saga had the least enjoyable fillers to you? (Johto excluded)

I excluded Johto because I know many would choose that, so I thought it'd be interesting to see which ones people will vote for without Johto in sight. :p

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  2. EmphaticPikachu

EmphaticPikachu A tired little girl~

then the next one would obviously be sinnoh, just cause theres so much to choose from ._.; >3>

Personally, I liked sinnoh's fillers better then others because I liked the characters and their Pokemon the best then. I have a deathly feeling that that same mindset is not what others feel, but to each their own. lol.

Eh, Probably Hoenn for me (Cause Black and white's fillers are pretty fun.). But the problem is that I still liked them all and I don't really want to put them in any order. :/

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Hoenn/battle fontier

4. moneylesswario

I agree 100%, Hoenn/Battle Frontier had some of the worst episodes in general (and the fillers are no exception)

5. Thriller

Thriller Its almost time

I'll admit Hoenn didn't have good fillers, but Johto still beats it because there were far too many in a row each time, most with stupid plots.

Sadly the "Help Character of the Day" format became stuck with it during the Kanto episodes (but those were handled much better) and Pokemon did not get a chance to try something different until they started taking more liberties starting with the Diamond & Pearl Saga.

6. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

This is ****ing laughable :D, the series with less fillers that at the start people were like, man even the filler are cool in BW(then flip flop opinions) is leading cool.

I'm going to say DP or AG, TR beingt he plot made them awful plus DP had a gigantic amount of fillers which made it harder to watch through, my vote was DP, but its between DP and AG, Johto had the same problem as DP a lot of fillers which made it more annoyign to watch sometimes but as a kid(or younger rather wasn't really below 10) I really didn't give a crap.

7. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

DP. There is no other option. It really didn't help that there were SO many of them.

8. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Woops sorry, I thought you said which series had the best fillers. Err um in this case I'd say Best Wishes, with comical Team Rocket out of the picture I didn't really laugh at all, ontop of they were the same old storys "Help a Pokemon" Didn't help that Iris took a lot of the spotlight later on =/

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  9. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

And whyyyy did you exclude Johto xD

I'm going with BW. Most of the fillers don't stand out to be and are rather boring. Though I enjoy the Gothita one.

10. moneylesswario

I excluded Johto because I knew most would vote for it, I thought it'd be interesting to see what people vote for if Johto wasn't there.

11. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

I know I know *nudge nudge*

You didn't vote, which one did you vote for?

Personally I find that DP had some really good fillers. Of course, that belongs to the Unpopular opinion thread :p

12. moneylesswario

Oh, I voted for Hoenn/Battle Frontier, as (sort of) started before.

13. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

I think people's problems with Johto is more to the fact that there were a lot of fillers. I would argue that most people enjoyed a lot of the Johto fillers; it's just that there were so many that it got tiresome after a while. I would Hoenn had the least enjoyable fillers.

14. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

No, its still that a lot of them weren't very good, especially the ones in the middle during, "Johto league Champions."

Even when I was a kid I hated sitting through all those boring episodes waiting for something remotely interesting to happen.

15. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

It's nice to know despite all the flack DP gets on a regular basis for being filler heavy people actually recognize other regions besides it and johto had terrible fillers.

16. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I think its because people know DP was 191 episodes, but forget most of its episodes aren't filler.

17. moneylesswario

Many of them would be if they didn't slap in training segments at the last minute.

18. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

Hoenn & Sinnoh also had terrible fillers.

19. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Just because misty is there does not save an episode from being terrible.

20. moneylesswario

I don't think she (or anyone else, for that matter) said that Misty automatically makes an episode good, nor that not having her automatically makes an episode bad.

Of course, certain episodes would still suck, even with Misty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.