• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Tresemme, for that salon silk. I use it on my nut sack too.

Profesco

gone gently
Whatever's within reach.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I don't shampoo in the first place. My hair's short enough to just use soap, or nothing at all.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
a bunch of different bath & body works ones. i have like 5 pairs that i got when they were on sale and i use them depending on which scent i feel like using that day. they all smell so good :p

Spookz

Lumos
I use Herbal Essences' "Color Me Happy" since I dye my hair. Don't use conditioner.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and Tressme Heat Damage, since I strighten my hair alot

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I actually don't know...
<__<

I have some dandruff though...

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I use Aussie Cleanse 'n' Mend Shampoo, since my hair gets oily. And since my hair is long, I tend to get split ends...

As for conditioner, I either use the Cleanse 'n' Mend (same as my shampoo) or Sydney Smooth.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Herbal Essence, drama clean-- or some cheesy name like that. It smells nice and manages to keep my hair clean and soft. I ask no more or my shampoo and conditioner.

Profesco

gone gently

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I usually buy Suave because it's cheap and there's like a huge variety of scents, lol. Same brand for conditioner, too.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I use this weird blue medicated stuff as shampoo, and Head and Shoulders conditioner. My dandruff is so bad that my scalp bleeds, scabs and gets itchy.

georgecarrter

Hi!
I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I think this is the best shampoo and conditioner for me.
It is very nice shampoo and conditioner and I really recommend it.