• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which shiny Nidoran m should i use?

Which one should i use.

• Brave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hasty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magimasterkarp

His Masterness
So, i just started my journey in Pokémon Eevee and decided i wanted some shinys on my team. I started with Nidoran. Now, apparently 58 hours (where did the time go?) and over 2000 caught nidoran later i have 7 shiny nidoran of different natures.
I decided to stop the hunting now for my nerves sake.
However, i did not yet get an adamant or jolly one, so i'd like to ask you for advice on which one to use. The best natures i got are brave (+attack -speed) and hasty (+speed -defense).
So i ask you, which stat do you think, based on your experience with the games, i should prioritize.
Thank you

(Also, i only got one gym badge, but already a team of six lv.63 nidorinos. I dumped all the exp from the catch combos into these nidorinos so my eevee wouldn't get overleveled)