• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which shipping(s) do you not understand? READ THE FIRST POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
The point of the ship isn't 'romance' it is pure uncensored sex trolloling it up.

He isn't supposed to feel anything for her that ruins the magic 8]
It is just Cyrus on Mars on desk psychopathic ragesex fuming as the desk beneath them buckles sadly.

Pokemon is a children's series there are never deviant sexualities in series directed for kids with any sort of American control over them.
...Anyone else see what I smell?

Hypocrisy. 83

If you can like your fetish fueled couples (domination, unbridled sex, possible kinks of high caliber), then I'm sure you can understand ours (gay couples, which is an equal preference in the same category of support).

Battleship sunk.

fff there's so much going on here I don't know who/what to quote. So I'll just respond to some general points/questions that have been brought up.

1. Jovianshipping: I'm not entirely sure how I came about supporting this ship, but it just made sense in my head and has always stuck with me through my ever-changing taste in Galactic ships.
To me, Jupiter and Saturn both seemed like the most mature members of TG, and that's why I paired them off together originally. Conjuctionshipping didn't click in my head, I guess because I saw Mars as too immature for Saturn. He's seems to be very dedicated to his work, and Mars would be a distraction. A fun distraction, but one nonetheless.
I think Saturn needs a mature woman who knows how to get stuff down. aka Jupiter.
idk they just click together for me.

2. Betelgeuseshipping/various Cyrus shippings/whatever: Originally I didn't ship Cyrus with anyone and Mars with everyone. I guess it wasn't until I read some of Yeti's fics that I was converted. :)
I can see how Cyrusxany of the Commanders can be seen as one-sided from the Commander; for Saturn, he's sort of a suck-up and seemed to always want to follow out Cyrus's orders perfectly. For Jupiter, it was really just in DPA! where she just seemed hella jealous of Cyrus's favoritism for Mitsumi. Or something. And for Mars, well I don't think we need to go into that; it's quite obvious she's obsessed, to the point of insanity, the poor girl.

Anyway, since Mars's feelings for Cyrus seem to be the strongest, I ended up being more partial to the couple (and it helped that Jovianshipping was established in my mind d: )
The only issue, as others have pointed out, is the lack of emotion Cyrus seems to have. Or at least the fact that he represses them like whoa and would be the last person you would expect to be in a romantic relationship. Sexual, maybe, but that's another thing. But this is a point that can be used to refute nearly all other Cyrus ships, not just Betelgeuse.
But the love Mars has for him is the strongest so it wins yay

3. Yaoi/yuri ships: I don't think I can even explain why I ship them. Of course none of them really have a chance of becoming canon, this is Pokemon after all, but I guess it's kind of fun to just ship and not have barriers like gender and natural order and whatnot get in the way. It's just fiction, so it's not that big of a deal. d:

Except for a few ships that I do defend, and prefer not to ship the characters around, I'm pretty chill about the whole thing. So if you want to ship Ash with a girl, boy, Pokemon, table whatever, I don't really care. It doesn't mean I'll ship it though, ahah.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Shut up the both of you. D: This thread is a chance for shippers to explain their fandom without fear of ridicule - you're killing it.

Yeti - your opinion is not fact and to be very honest, I'm with Blackjack on it. However, whether it's wrong or not has no grounds in shipping...seriously...since when in hell did shipping make any sense except if we were debating canon? People shipped Ash's Pokedex with his hat five years ago, so please.

Blackjack - we know you're right. A very large portion of this board supports at least one gay ship, or accepts it as hilarity or common sense. Either way, she would have gotten infracted for such a comment, as did the first person who would say something so hurtful - you did NOT need to comment or start a fight with her. But anyway, again, if someone wants to make sense of shipping, they really need to get a reality check. D:

It's like...you both report the other one, but then keep throwing fuel on the fire, so now both of you are in the wrong.

I really don't want to resort to infracting you two for talking to each other. Speaking my mind right now, it's just been getting worse - the two of you butting heads. If you can't speak nicely to each other, then please don't. Your fights really turn a thread off.
If the issue continues, the thread is closed, and in my opinion, I thought it was going well there for a while, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. If you want to debate whether being gay is wrong or right, the Debate board is not too far away - they'd love to have you.

Continue on topic.

Last edited:
1. Jovianshipping: I'm not entirely sure how I came about supporting this ship, but it just made sense in my head and has always stuck with me through my ever-changing taste in Galactic ships.
To me, Jupiter and Saturn both seemed like the most mature members of TG, and that's why I paired them off together originally. Conjuctionshipping didn't click in my head, I guess because I saw Mars as too immature for Saturn. He's seems to be very dedicated to his work, and Mars would be a distraction. A fun distraction, but one nonetheless.
I think Saturn needs a mature woman who knows how to get stuff down. aka Jupiter.
idk they just click together for me.

see, that's exactly why I like the switched around ship. To me, Jovian seems kind of boring, due to the fact that both Saturn and Jupiter are mature and a bit more calm than little Marssyy. There's like no spark in the relationship to me. ...And Jupiter needs older man than herself. not to mention a MAN MAN (something Saturn isn't too much of himself, ehehehee.)

Saturn/Mars on the other hand. Kinky kinky kinky indeed. Mars is wacko and fun and 'immature' (not really immature ...more as she is just fun and crazy). Saturn being with Mars might make him open up more and stop being so distracted in his work. And maybe Saturn would calm down Mars a bit (LOL.)

IDK. different opinions, nothing wrong. :3

Last edited:
see, that's exactly why I like the switched around ship. To me, Jovian seems kind of boring, due to the fact that both Saturn and Jupiter are mature and a bit more calm than little Marssyy. There's like no spark in the relationship to me. ...And Jupiter needs older man than herself. not to mention a MAN MAN (something Saturn isn't too much of himself, ehehehee.)

Saturn/Mars on the other hand. Kinky kinky kinky indeed. Mars is wacko and fun and 'immature' (not really immature ...more as she is just fun and crazy). Saturn being with Mars might make him open up more and stop being so distracted in his work. And maybe Saturn would calm down Mars a bit (LOL.)

IDK. different opinions, nothing wrong. :3

Like I realize that's why a lot of people like Conjuctionshipping... because of the "fun" aspect that Mars brings to the relationship. So eh I can see how it appeals to people, but it just isn't my cup of tea. *shrugs* plus I think Cyrus could use more fun than Cyrus
lol I can see Jovian being kinky but in a weird adult way I dunno, I can't even explain it. ;x Just ignore this.

I just got in to Jovian first, and actually stuck with it. d:

Status
Not open for further replies.