• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which should be Lv. 100?

• Thread starter SMARTTrainer-EWAN
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SMARTTrainer-EWAN

Which of my Pokemon should I train to Lv. 100? I was either thinking Vulpix, or my XATU. I am thinking I should do Vulpix since I will need him for the Elite 4, but I need XATU now for Tate & Liza. Which one?!?

P

PikaPikaChu

Hum, if Xatu is for Tat & Liza, why you should put im at lvl 100 since he won't obey you? And I suggest you to train Xatu then Vulpix for the E4

S

SMARTTrainer-EWAN

I knkow he won't obey me at Lv. 100, thats why I would spread it out over the course of the GYMS.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Only traded pokémon will ever disobey you...

P.S. Why the hell would you want to raise them to level 100 when you're still working on the gyms? That's just a waste of time. Train them once you're at the elite 4.

Kez

Hoenn Champion
You do not even need to raise a pokemon to level 100 to defeat the E4, a team around lv60 will sail through.

B

BestBreeder

Lvl 60?!
I always take them on at lvl 50 and I sail through...using underused pokemon too!

Guy

I don't know!
yeah same here.

Mudkip3

What boggles my mind is how you would train them to Lv. 100. If you train him with trainers in the game, that could take many hours. I suggest training them both to a fair level and go through gyms, but not something outrageous like Lv. 100.

S

SMARTTrainer-EWAN

I just want something fun to do once I beat the E4. I didn't mean to train them to 100 to use DURING the E4, but just train to 100 after. I know there will be the Battle Frontier, but I might want to do something on the side. And I would most likely train it by going through E4 over and over, and if I wanted to train others with it, just use my EXP share and level them up a few times.

T

Talons Fury

im usualy lv50 but since my first re-start on LG i've gived my self guidlines so right now doing new mauvile on sap my team are lv50 getting trained to 55 though all but one are traded over.

S

SMARTTrainer-EWAN

I didn't answer my own question because I didn't say who to level up. =P But I just cought Rayquaza, and I will use him to beat the E4, and most likely train him to Lvl. 100 for fun, then i'll use him to train ANOTHER Pokemon to 100, then use him again to get ANOTHER to level 100, and so on and so on.

Dark_Lugia_XD

Jade Star Trainer
just get ur pokes to lvl 60 and then u can sail through the badges and the E4

J

Johto Trainer

Why do you have to have lvl 100 for the gym?There is no point raising to lvl 100 at Tate and Lisa......and they won't even obey..

S

SMARTTrainer-EWAN

YOU DORKS! STOP TELLING ME NOT TO DO IT FOR T&L! Read the hole thread, because I said I beat them and Juan and got Rayquaza so I will do him! And BTW, I wouldn't be stupid enough to raise it to lvl. 100 for a lame Gym...

S

ShadowAlakazam

SMARTTrainer-EWAN said:
I didn't answer my own question because I didn't say who to level up. =P But I just cought Rayquaza, and I will use him to beat the E4, and most likely train him to Lvl. 100 for fun, then i'll use him to train ANOTHER Pokemon to 100, then use him again to get ANOTHER to level 100, and so on and so on.
Oh so you want to train pokemon to lvl100 for the fun of it? May I suggest you attempt to Ev train, since you give me the impression that you are going to fight the elite four the moment you catch it. That way, you will have a better pokemon more adept at "insert something here". You probably dont understand what Im talking about, so maybe you can check out the main site.
Go to the game mechanics, and click the section on Evs. To answer your question anyway, I suggest Xatu, really good pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.