• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Sinnoh Pokémon do you think were shown well in the animé?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Which Sinnoh Pokémon do you think were shown well in the animé?

Like the title asks, and since DP is ending quite soon, what Sinnoh Pokémon did you think were shown really good onscreen in the animé? Adding the fact that nearly all of the Sinnoh Pokemon were shown in the anime so far. (If you dont count Manaphy and Arceus from the openings; and we know 2 Burmy cloaks have yet to be shown).

To my opinion, I thought Roserade was treated very well, even as we've seen quite a lot of them. The ninja-like Roserade; anime debut, Gardenia's Roserade, Drew's Roserade (memory of May, and actual appearance from Johto), Barry's Roserade and of course Nando's Roserade.
[IMG139]http://i36.*******.com/2eovh95.jpg[/IMG139]​

So which Sinnoh Pokémon do you guys think got treated well in DP?

iteza9pm

Leveau
Maybe the pipplup family
I mean Barry had an Empoleon, Kenny had one too, and Dawn had a pipplup

TrainerOfLegend

Gible never wasted a scene, and Garchomp never had a dull moment, no matter what Garchomp(SUmmer Academy one or Cynthia's). Gabite was also pretty good when used by Ursula.

JD

Glameow one appeared under Johanna and then Zoey's Glameow appeared in almost everyone of her appearances and their was the Glameow that Meowth fell in love with.

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Going to agree about the Gible family too...

But I'd have to add Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, got plenty of screentime, also, Croagunk. Those, I think, were done well.

If I had to pick a lesser seen/used Pokemon, I'd say Snover.

Oh, and Barry. He's wild enough to be a Pokemon.

Last edited:

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
The Piplup family certainly got a lot of attention, which is more than I can say about the Mudkip family in Hoenn.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Piplup line was shown well through Dawn, Kenny, and Barry.

Gible family was nicely done with Ash, Ursula, and Cynthia

Roserade wasn't too shabby either. Saw alot of it in the series.

Pattry

Booty Call Trainer
A bit disappointed with the Turtwig Family. Enough people used them, but it just disappointed me.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Staraptor was owned by Ash, Barry, and Reggie, and had a few other appearances. Shame that none of them won very often.

Silver_Seoul

Staraptor was owned by Ash, Barry, and Reggie, and had a few other appearances. Shame that none of them won very often.

Four out of six of Barry's team was shared with other people. That's sad.

Empoleon = Kenny.
Roserade = Nando... and Drew. And Gardenia.
Heracross = Ash AND Conway.
Staraptor = Ash and Reggie.

Anyway, I'd definitely say the Piplup line.

BlueMage

Electivire definitely hogged the spotlight a lot, with it being the main Pokemon of both Paul and Gary in Sinnoh, and also being used by Volkner.

Other than that, the Piplup line was definitely favored by the writers, with three major characters owning one member, and it being the main Pokemon for all three. Roserade also received quite a bit of attention, and was shown to be very competent in most battles it was in.

ijea4444

The togepi line ;0.

Gallade did a pretty brilliant debut in the anime(excluding movies). I feel as if all the new evos all got at least respectable debuts/stories, ambipom,honchcrow, tangrowth(the filler wasn't that bad), electivire, magmortor, weavile, gliscor, roserade, froslass(its debut wasn't the greatest but did a good job under paul), mismagius(killed in the semi-finals),and togekiss(was shown as super-graceful and still powerful).

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Empoleon. It got so much screentime, that I even don't remember by who it was used.

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
PIPLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its line...

> . <

BM14murph

Master Collector
Hmm i'm sure there's a few lines but i'll think of the best ones that were seen

Electivire
Mismagius (it was seen by at least 2 main trainers and at least one in the wild)
Piplup line (best treatment of any starter water line so far)
Roserade
Glameow
Lucario