• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Sinnoh Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Middle Stage Only?

Which Sinnoh Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Middle Stage Only?

• Grotle

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Monferno

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Prinplup

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know this has been done before, but I was thinking of making topics and polls of my own on which starter is your favorite based on each form. Now remember, each of you will obviously have opinions on this and I will have mine as well.

So this topic is which of the Sinnoh Starters do you like based on their middle stage only? Mine is Monferno.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
391.png

The Sinnoh middle stages are pretty decent in my eyes, but nostalgia will play a part in anything relating to this region for me so bear that in mind. Monferno is my favourite because of the anime - Ash's Chimchar evolving into Monferno and beating up Paul's Electabuzz was a great battle despite it losing, and I just like how slender and nimble it looks! Plus I have fond memories of my Chimchar evolving in Pearl before Roark and learning Mach Punch, like that was just so cool! Prinplup and Grotle also look really cool - Prinplup is a close second because I do like how proud it seems and the colours are so good? Grotle is last because it's not that exciting, but I do still like it.

zolios

I love Grotle and it was one of my first Pokemon ready for Pokemon GO PvP back when that became a thing. It saved me so many times in Great League against water types like Azumarill and Swampert and those two were on almost every team back then. I also really like the design.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Moukazaru (Monferno) is quite appealing to me out of the three options. I think I prefer it over its base stage and final stage as a matter of fact.

TwilightBlade

Gonna have to vote for Monferno. Like others said none of the 3 middle stages are that great looking but at least Monferno has a coolness factor lol. :]

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I love all 3 but Monferno is definitely my favorite mainly due to the anime but also memories of using my own when first playing Diamond

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I think it's a huge tie between Moferono but I've used Piplup in most of my run throughs so Prinplup has kinda grown on me

treatyofversigh

I like Monferno best and honestly think it looks pretty good. Prinplup's decent but poor Grotle doesn't look too great in this stage, unfortunately.