• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Smash Fighter would each Pokémon Character main?

Rune Knight

Which Smash fighters do you believe would fit as the most appropriate towards the vast number of characters across the Pokémon universe?

For my list, I will personally be excluding Pokémon fighters, but you don't have to follow in my direction. I will not be covering every Pokémon character, so feel free to include the ones that I didn't. You may also include characters from across all Pokémon media; the anime, manga, etc. Also feel to assign the same fighter to more than one character.

I actually started by laying out some of the gym Leaders, champions and other characters from across all of the generations, but then I realized that there were simply too many, so Instead, I opted to just cover the first one.

Red - Mario
Blue - Sonic
Green/Leaf - Yoshi
Professor Oak - Doctor Mario
Brock - Donkey Kong
Misty - Inkling (Female)
Lt. Surge - Terry
Erika - Isabelle
Koga - Sheik
Sabrina - Zelda
Blaine - Captain Falcon
Giovanni - Ganondorf