• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which song from the anime has a special meaning to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have that Pokémon song that we can't stop replaying. Its either because we enjoy the rhythm, or because its sends a special message to you. So which Poké song do you replay alot, and why? =D name them all!

I would say every song from the Pokemon 2BA Master CD, every song from Pokemon The First Movie CD, all of the Pokemon theme songs, You and Me and Pokemon, A Meeting and a Parting, Tears after the Cloudy Weather, Oracion, Tears of Life, Lugia Song, To Be Continued and the list goes on! :)

I would say every song from the Pokemon 2BA Master CD, every song from Pokemon The First Movie CD, all of the Pokemon theme songs, You and Me and Pokemon, A Meeting and a Parting, Tears after the Cloudy Weather, Oracion, Tears of Life, Lugia Song, To Be Continued and the list goes on! :)

Hey, that's an awesome list!
I was hoping someone would mention the anime sound collection as well! Tears of Life is a pretty deep one lol its soothing in the beginning, and gets real intense at the middle-end. Now, Why is it that you like them? =D

I am Lu

The first opening theme song from the dub.

I wanna be the very best

Like no one every was

DUN DUN DUN DUN

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

Hey, that's an awesome list!
I was hoping someone would mention the anime sound collection as well! Tears of Life is a pretty deep one lol its soothing in the beginning, and gets real intense at the middle-end. Now, Why is it that you like them? =D

Well, I like all the Pokemon songs because they are all really good songs. I've listened to a lot of music that's out today and really nothing I hear on the radio these days can compare to the Pokemon songs. Whether it's a beautiful musical score they use for certain episodes and movies like Tears of Life, A Meeting and a Parting, Lugia's Song and Oracion which really are such beautiful music or an upbeat awesome song like the Pokemon theme songs, 2BA Master, What Kind of Pokemon are You, Double Trouble and PokeRap! :)

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
The Pokemon Theme (aka Indigo Opening Theme) has the most meaning for me. It always brings up a lot of nostalgia for me, and it pretty much encompasses everything that made me love the show. It would be difficult not to feel inspired by such a powerful theme, I'd go as far as saying that you'd be hard pressed to find someone who would not like it (their feelings on the Pokemon franchise aside).

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Ice Cream Syndrome. Whenever I listen to it on my play list I always have to go back and listen to it again. It's just really mellow and it calms me down quite a bit. :)

1. Pokemon Theme 2-Rivals: I used to replay this song over and over again since the tune made me gain any confidence that I can overcome any obstacles coming in my way.:)

2. Pokemon Best Wishes!: Very catchy song, I listen to it often since the upbeat makes me feel energized to take on the day.

3. Route 26 (Anime): This tune would suit for high school graduates since this song can represent that they may come so far and are ready to take on their next phase of life as for me, taking on any final exam.^^;

4. Pokemon Johto (Movie 3 Edition): I usually listen to it if I'm about to do chores since it's full of energy. I lurve the guitar part.:D

5. Ice Cream Syndrome: The first time I heard it, I just stopped on what I was doing and listen to the song...<3<3<3

6. Glory Day (AG Ending): Buck yeah this is what Saturdays should feel like but I do shed tears of nostalgia as my former Imma-go-wake-up-at-8AM-to-watch-cartoons-while-eating cereal Saturdays was represented from this song.;____;

7. Meowth's Song: I love on how the song flows, it does relax me especially in night hours and I'm always into this type of music that feels common if you were to play Paper Mario but I do feel sad from the things Meowth goes through.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
*goes to listen to Route 26 anime edition*

EEEEK! Omg this song....just lovely!~~~ 8D The crescendo......<33333 This song is really powerful...

I might name some more. Now I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the night...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

I wanna be the very best

Like no one every was

DUN DUN DUN DUN

This would probably be the closest, but no song from Pokemon really has that kind of effect on me.

SimH8

I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be bold
To risk it all and not forget
The lessons that I hold
I wanna go where no one's been
Far beyond the crowd (Pokemon, yeah)
Learn the ways to take command
Use the power that's in my hand

We all live in a Pokemon world
I wanna be the greatest master of them all!
(Greatest master)
We all live in a Pokemon world
Put myself to the test
And be better than all the rest

It's pokemon world if you didn't get it. Amazingly written song and the lyrics are really motivational. Fills me up with emotion every time.

I wanna be the very best

Like no one every was

DUN DUN DUN DUN

I can TRULY hear the DUN DUN DUN DUN in my head lol but yeah the theme is very inspiring! I wonder how the music people came up with it. :D

ForgottenPearl

Let's see... The first theme song, of course: that really captured the sense of adventure and magic Pokemon has. Full agreement with everyone who mentioned it.

The sad background music that got played multiple times in the dub, namely, when Butterfree left. Brings me to tears just hearing it (does that song have a title, by the way?). The sad songs from Pikachu's Jukebox can do the same.

I also like the first Black and White English opening. I'm going through lots of changes in my life, and it's been very difficult. So I can really relate to, "It's always hard when the journey begins..." And, as cheesy as it may sound, I always find the rest of the song inspiring.

Let's see... The first theme song, of course: that really captured the sense of adventure and magic Pokemon has. Full agreement with everyone who mentioned it.

The sad background music that got played multiple times in the dub, namely, when Butterfree left. Brings me to tears just hearing it (does that song have a title, by the way?). The sad songs from Pikachu's Jukebox can do the same.

I also like the first Black and White English opening. I'm going through lots of changes in my life, and it's been very difficult. So I can really relate to, "It's always hard when the journey begins..." And, as cheesy as it may sound, I always find the rest of the song inspiring.

The song that played when Butterfree left is called "Tears After the Cloudy Weather". And yes, they had played that song several times throughout the series. Brilliant and emotional song for sure.

Does anyone know the name of the song played when Ash sees Ho-Oh for the first time at the end of the first episode?

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
Meh...that first dub opening don't get my attention much :/
Although I would say Spurt because of its epicness *-*

An00bis

Wicked Witch
" Because the Sky is There " - The First AG Ending
" Smile " - The Second AG Ending
" Ready Go! " - The Last OS Opening

Some music tracks ...

The organ heavy theme that begun the classic Team Rocket motto.
The first " sadness " theme. We hear during Ash's final stand against the Spearow in Ep001.

The usual songs we heard at the beginning and end of an OS episode:
- The instrumental of the Red/Blue theme that was also used on the Pokemon stage in the original Smash Bros.
- The upbeat song with the drums and piano played at the end of almost every episode.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
It's pokemon world if you didn't get it. Amazingly written song and the lyrics are really motivational. Fills me up with emotion every time.

Glad you mentioned that as your choice. Id pick that too on my top 5 list :) Always remember watching Orange Islands, reminds me of a summer and holidays so long ago.

But my personal faves....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aeoZqgCHY - A Meeting and Parting has perhaps even more pure nostalgia than the original theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThnWalLDnLQ - Total War symbolises everything I remember from my youth about the show; sense of triumph, euphoria etc

Gotta Catch em' All, Unbeatable, We Will be Heroes, Battle Cry (Stand Up!), Sinnoh League Victors, and Rival Destinies are all important to me because they have messages in them. The main message they have is to follow your dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.