• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which song had made you cry/felt sad? :(

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I made this thread for something that every people have passion with it... Music. Music is something that we feel passionate depending the personality of each one. So starting the topic, which song have felt you sad or even you cried about it, and why. It's the sound of the music?, or is the lyrics?

For example: My choice will be the famous "My Heart Will Go On", Which was the main music theme of "Titanic" and most remarkable song of Celine Dion. This song is 100% emotional, and this is a good example of Music. I get used to be sad hearing it, but when watching the movie with the song, I really cried. The sound and the lyrics are so emotional. And I know that many people will agree with it with this song. So I would like to see your replies, There are so many songs which to choose. :)

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
"when somebody loved me" by Sarah Mcsomething, from toy story 2. Just that whole scene is heart-wrenching

Unoin

"Children" by Robert Miles. It's quite upbeat as well as sad and makes you think of better times

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
You probably wouldn't expect a song by a hardcore punk/crossover thrash band, particularly one named Suicidal Tendencies, to be depressing, right?

Well, clearly you've never heard the heart-wrenching "How Will I Laugh Tomorrow".

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Padmasana by Buckethead. it's probably the most beautiful music i've ever heard composed on a guitar and after listening to it more than 600 times it still gives me chills every time. the middle section sounds much happier but it regresses back in to the melancholic sounding stuff. i love it

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I have quite a few that have made me sad <.> but the only one I can think of is Never Too Late from Three Days Grace >.> Kinda obvious but yes it made me emotional >.>
Also A Prophecy by Asking Alexandria. In general I can see maybe because I can kinda relate to them in one meaning <.> The voice of Danny hitting those notes and the lyrics was powerful enough to make me emotional as well <.>

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
You probably wouldn't expect a song by a hardcore punk/crossover thrash band, particularly one named Suicidal Tendencies, to be depressing, right?

Well, clearly you've never heard the heart-wrenching "How Will I Laugh Tomorrow".

You are a motherfucking genius. I heard this song on the radio once a few years ago, but I didn't know who it was, so I took my best guess and spent hours listening to Metallica, to no avail. But now, the mystery has been solved. Fudge yes.

The saddest song that I can think of (that stands alone, anyway, so not a soundtrack to some extremely depressing movie or something that needs context) is probably "Mr. Zero", as performed by The Yardbirds/Keith Relf. Brings extraordinarily manly tears to my eyes every time, most of the time.

lollygag

Banned
- N's Farewell.
- "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera.
- "Goodbye" by the Spice Girls.
- "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
"Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof. It's a sad song disguised as a happy song, or the other way round. (Mind you, pretty much anything from Fiddler can make me sad because I miss being in it so much)

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

My most favorite song of all time, and the lyrics are words right out of my own life. I don't really get depressed when listening to it, but I do get a lot emotional.
The feels. Oh, the feels! :<

Music. Such a beautiful thing. :'D

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
There's a few songs that make me feel sad, top 5 would be:
1. Until It Sleeps - Metallica
2. Don't Cry - Guns N' Roses
3. Might as Well Be on Mars - Alice Cooper
4. Turn the Page - Metallica
5. My Friends - Red Hot Chili Peppers

There's plenty of other songs I could mention, another few being from Metallica, but I think I'll leave it at that.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
You are a motherfucking genius. I heard this song on the radio once a few years ago, but I didn't know who it was, so I took my best guess and spent hours listening to Metallica, to no avail. But now, the mystery has been solved. Fudge yes.

I am a bastion of questionably-useful knowledge.

It's a song, right? I think it counts.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Something about the Scorpians "Wind of Change" just gets to me. A beautiful song that helps me understand the feelings felt by the Germans at the reuniting of their country. *snifle*