• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which starter are you getting for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

Starter for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

• Mudkip

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Torchic

Votes: 32 14.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 84 39.1%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters

Skye-42

Let's get Creative~
most people picked torchic on their first time, because of the anime, and some people got the event torchic as well, I would say thats about fair.

Well okay then, I can see your reasoning there. I can't remember if I saw the anime first, or if I played the game first, but I picked Torchic because it was cute and looked like a chicken. And back when I was six years old, chickens were my favourite animal... >_>

Sephora

yes I'm back
I have always chosen Torchic back when I played RSE, so it is only fitting that I choose it again. Plus it's just so darn cute!

NPT

Just a member
I think I'll pick Treecko, as it was my starter Pokémon in the original RSE games.

sheerioxo

Mudkip all the way!! Best starter ever. <3

DR.gonzo

was going to chose Treecko until i seen mega swampert . mud kip for me . don't think I've ever used mudkip so far ,

Lady Umbreon

I always liked Treecko best. The mega is the icing on the cake.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I am going to choose Treecko, now that is Mega Evolution is revealed to be Grass/Dragon type.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'm getting both games so for my first run of ruby I'll use Mudkip. Sapphire I will get a Torchic.

Still dont like Treecko all that much, even with its Mega Evolution

Sceptile and Swampert both have Megas now.
This decision got SO much harder, their megas are that cool looking!

AKA - I still don't know who I'm picking as my starter!

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Swampert is the man.

That is all.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
Treeko! *see avatar for one reason* that and i'm excited for it's mega that sceptile gets

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol, apparently this thread is the embodiment of the So I herd u lieks Mudkips meme.

Anyways, I'm going with Treeko, Mega Sceptile looks amazeballs.

Orithan

Treecko, because it's mega. Grass/Dragon is epic and Lightningrod saves it from the bane of fast sweepers known as Paralysis.