• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Which Start Wil You Choose?

• Snivy

Votes: 656 36.0%
  • Tepig

Votes: 414 22.7%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 753 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was Oshowatt. I tend to always lean toward the water type starter because it is one of my favorite types, and otters are one of my favorite animals.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
I chose Snivy, as is my tradition to always choose the Grass Starter, regardless of how they look. That is all thanks to my original Bulbasaur and Chikorita being such kick-*** Pokemon on my team back in the day. That and I think the Grass Starters just seem to always look cooler than the other two.

I choose Tepig because i think tepig looks cool and he makes some of the gyms alot easier. I'm also a powerleveler when it comes to pokemon so i pick the one that i will be better off with. besides,i traded a shroomish and got a snivy.

I picked Oshawott just because I didn't like Tepig and Snivy didn't really appeal to me but they have grown on me.

I only own the Black version right now and I chose Oshawatt. I had named my character Cedric after Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. I was re-reading it at the time so the name just stuck out(I tend to like using the male character despite being a girl especially if such as this case and in the case of Hoenn, I find the girl ugly). I felt that Oshawatt was closest to the Hufflepuff badger being an otter Pokemon.

When I get white I am choosing Snivy, I love it as well.

Tepig's evolutions are ugly, and the fire/fighting starter combo is becoming overused with it's third generation in a row.

Calamity Lynn

Lady Breeds-a-Lot
I always choose Tepig because I don't like any of the starters and my ocd likes Cheren, in blue, getting Oshawott, and Bianca, in green, getting Snivy.

Is that a bizarre reason to choose a starter? Yes.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Oshawott. I personally like the designs of the otter Pokemon and its evolutions, and I am also a fan of the water type starters in most Pokemon games. So is is a double win for me. :)

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
I chose Tepig. I always find using fire starters the easiest to begin with!

Lineaire

I chose Snivy because of the comics with White and N. P: Lol. Thought Servine looked cool. But if I started over I might choose Oshawott... maybe. Either way I have all three starters. Lul.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Either Oshawott or Tepig, because those two are my favorite types, and I like their evolutions.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I picked Oshawott during my first run-through of the game, Tepig during my second, and I'll be picking Snivy in my last.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I chose Snivy for my first runthrough of Black, then I restarted and chose Oshawott. :D

Now I have White, and I started with a Snivy again. ^_^

Maybe I'll choose Tepig when the third game comes out.

Pato361

I chose Oshawott.Even if Snivy is my fav, but Oshawott is close second and is better ingame.But I already played with Snivy so.And I don't like Tepig's final evolution and I like to fully evolve my pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.