• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Which Start Wil You Choose?

• Snivy

Votes: 656 36.0%
  • Tepig

Votes: 414 22.7%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 753 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setyy

Just the best one...

Black - oshawott/snivy
Reshiram = fire
=-=-=-=-=
White - oshawott/tepig
Zekrom = thunder

BTW: Fave pokemon in these games = Hexorus.
First with Musharna making enemy asleep, baton pass to Hexorus.
Swords dance 2x -- dragon claw enemy R.I.P.

Thehiddenunknown

The Nightmare
Tepig.
Emboar looks like Gannon and the game Zelda is boss
Nuff said.

Sam2010

Cheers
I chose Tepig because he's awesome :D

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Chose tepig in one copy and snivy in the other :) love them so much! :D

blaziken192

Hello, I am Awesome
alot of ppl hate that this is the 3rd new game in a row where the fire starter evolves into fire/fighting I do think a change wood be nice as well, but i chose tepig in white, snivy in black, and ill choose oshawott in gray when/if it comes out. Tepig is the best for gyms though. :499:

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
I would pick Oshawott because I like it's movepool, it can learn Razor Shell, and others... It's also cool when it evolves into Samurott.... :3

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Oshawott, I love him even when I first saw him. He is so cute, and this is why I am choosing Oshie once I get Black.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
I chose Snivy on my White and Oshawott on my Black, I would have gotten Tepig but I needed to complete the trading circle between me and my friend ;D

Atreus

That's what she said
498.png
#498. Tepig. [More info here.]
:: Type: Fire
:: Ability: Blaze/Thick Fat (Dream World)
:: Evolution Chain: Tepig >> Pignite (Lv17) >> Emboar (Lv36)
:: Base Stats: HP (65), Attack (63), Defense (45), Sp. Attack (45), Sp. Defense (45), Speed (45)

When I obtained the japanese version of Pokemon White, I started of with Tepig. Why? Because I always pick the fire type. Always; Cyndaquill, Charmander, Torchic, Chimchar...Terpig. It worked fine while I played (I stopped because a friend borrowed my DS...I'll hopefully get it back by tuesday) and I never really had any difficulties while playing.

bmaster

Serne Savages
I choose Snivy. Why? Because grass is one of my top 3 types. There pretty powerful in there own way like ice poke'mon if you have a good strat =P

revv

Undependable...
I'd pick oshawott beacause I'm geting bored of fire/fight starters & I just don't really care for snivy.

Tsutaja1996

For my first ever playthrough of the 5th gen (On my Jap Black) I chose Snivy. I even chose him on my most recent white playthrough (see sig).

I usually choose the fire starter on the first playthrough of a new gen, but couldn't be bothered with a 3rd fire/fighting starter. I like Oshawott and it's family, but prefer Snivy.

Touko_Kun

LavenderTownResident
I picked Snivy because I've always found her face to look a lot like my brothers. Which to say the least is pretty humorous. Also I like grass and snake Pokémon and when those two came together, it was love at first sight. ^w^ (i love that smily lol)

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
i picked tepig coz i always get fire

Status
Not open for further replies.