• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Which Start Wil You Choose?

• Snivy

Votes: 656 36.0%
  • Tepig

Votes: 414 22.7%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 753 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mycooly

Banned
First I started with Snivy because of its pimpness!
then after i beat the game and saw the anime I was obsessed with oshawott so i picked him ;)

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I picked Oshawott because I think it looks the best, and I usually pick the water-type starters.

Oshawott is winning this poll! Maybe his cuteness has to do with it.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Lol, poor Tepig!

Anyway, I chose Snivy because it looks the coolest, but I always choose the starter that suits the game in the 3rd version. So because Ash chose Oshawott, I will too because Cilan is the main gym leader of the three and I want to fight Cilan.

Pinkle

I chose snivy, I think oshawatt is cute but I don't like the final evolution, and I don't like tepig's final evolution either.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
I always choose the water type as starter if the fire type looks stupid x)

Last edited:

BellyDrum

Snivy, he was just too cool to pass up and his evolutions were better than Tepig's, since I usually pick a Fire type. I loved Oshawott once I saw the anime, oh my god.

Buchou

filch some swag
I picked Oshawott. I always pick the water starter for whatever reason. Oshawott's cuteness factor played a part too.

batboy

Oshawott is my starter because there are not too many water-type pkm in Black version that i like until we defeat the E4. Anyway, Oshawott is cute and strong, too.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
i choose Snivy as my starter, hoping to get a DW Ability :p

Kalosian

So long
Went with Oshawott in White. This leaves Tepig as the only starter I haven't picked yet, but I am going to start with it in the third installment.

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
I was going to chose Tepig when they had only released the first evolutions. Then they released the final ones, and at one look at Emboar, I opted for Snivy, because Serperior looks very regal and powerful.

_Snivy

Lover
Snivy, I just love the overall of the pokemon, by attacks and looks. And I won't evolve it, so it can learn attacks earlier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.