• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Which Start Wil You Choose?

• Snivy

Votes: 656 36.0%
  • Tepig

Votes: 414 22.7%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 753 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was Oshowatt. I tend to always lean toward the water type starter because it is one of my favorite types, and otters are one of my favorite animals.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
I chose Snivy, as is my tradition to always choose the Grass Starter, regardless of how they look. That is all thanks to my original Bulbasaur and Chikorita being such kick-*** Pokemon on my team back in the day. That and I think the Grass Starters just seem to always look cooler than the other two.

I choose Tepig because i think tepig looks cool and he makes some of the gyms alot easier. I'm also a powerleveler when it comes to pokemon so i pick the one that i will be better off with. besides,i traded a shroomish and got a snivy.

I picked Oshawott just because I didn't like Tepig and Snivy didn't really appeal to me but they have grown on me.

I only own the Black version right now and I chose Oshawatt. I had named my character Cedric after Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. I was re-reading it at the time so the name just stuck out(I tend to like using the male character despite being a girl especially if such as this case and in the case of Hoenn, I find the girl ugly). I felt that Oshawatt was closest to the Hufflepuff badger being an otter Pokemon.

When I get white I am choosing Snivy, I love it as well.

Tepig's evolutions are ugly, and the fire/fighting starter combo is becoming overused with it's third generation in a row.

Calamity Lynn

Lady Breeds-a-Lot
I always choose Tepig because I don't like any of the starters and my ocd likes Cheren, in blue, getting Oshawott, and Bianca, in green, getting Snivy.

Is that a bizarre reason to choose a starter? Yes.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Oshawott. I personally like the designs of the otter Pokemon and its evolutions, and I am also a fan of the water type starters in most Pokemon games. So is is a double win for me. :)

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
I chose Tepig. I always find using fire starters the easiest to begin with!

Lineaire

I chose Snivy because of the comics with White and N. P: Lol. Thought Servine looked cool. But if I started over I might choose Oshawott... maybe. Either way I have all three starters. Lul.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Either Oshawott or Tepig, because those two are my favorite types, and I like their evolutions.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I picked Oshawott during my first run-through of the game, Tepig during my second, and I'll be picking Snivy in my last.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I chose Snivy for my first runthrough of Black, then I restarted and chose Oshawott. :D

Now I have White, and I started with a Snivy again. ^_^

Maybe I'll choose Tepig when the third game comes out.

Pato361

I chose Oshawott.Even if Snivy is my fav, but Oshawott is close second and is better ingame.But I already played with Snivy so.And I don't like Tepig's final evolution and I like to fully evolve my pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.