• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starter

which starter will be best for my team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am enjoying Blaziken and your team would benefit from it more than it would from Swampert or Sceptile.

Lathspell

Although Blaziken is the worst starter of the three, you could use him on your team much more than the other two. You have a water/grass type, a ground type (dragon too, unimportant) a Salamence (this thing makes it's own type lol) and a Psychic, with an Electric attack. Try not to keep two dragons that are 4x weak to ice on your team. If you lose Flygon, the worse dragon of the two, get Swampert. If not, get the classic Blaziken with:

Blaziken
Fire Blast/Overheat
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up
Rock Slide

Xanatos

Thunder Gym Leader
Blazikin, because it is fighting and fire, skeptile is just grass, and swampert gets hurt by water normally, because he is half ground.

howdodo

will be the best
yeah keep flygon and u could add heracross if u replace salamence with sceptile but then flying hits u hard

.:Suicune:.

GiggityGear
Seeing as you got a water and grass type in one Ludicolo, I'd go with Blaziken, raise it a Torchic to level 43, it will try to learn Flamethrower so you won't need to waste a TM by the way.

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
def. blaziken you need a fire

PatTar

yee.
Sceptile@Lefties
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Overgrow
-Sub
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Blade
-T-Punch

Sub-Seed. or go all out sweepage with Modest@Crunch/D-Claw/T-Punch/Leaf Blade

Lathspell

lol at the fact that you asked us for the best starter in your team, almost everyone said Blaziken, but you still went with Sceptile. Sceptile is kind of useless on your team, as Ludicolo does mostly the same thing. You need a fire type. If you won't take advices, why ask?

Which Hoenn Starter Would Be Best In This Team

Ludicolo Flygon Salamence Gardevoir
Get Rid of flygon or Salamence 2 dragons issnt needed
Blaziken in this team.
NO sceptile because Ludicolo
Swampert is option to due the fact you should use or Flygon or Salamence
That will probaly have EQ.
Ludicolo would probaly have Surf.

So like i said Blaziken fits the best in here.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
have this since you chose sceptile(bad choice for your team)

if you like to have a dragon thats not weak againts ice get a kingdra
surf
ice beam
attract
toxic
(just an example moveset)

sceptile
seeing you don't take advice well,I won't say anything about an example of the moves at all here.....

gardevoir
thief
psychic
dt
thunderbolt
(just a quick example of the many moveset choices)

if you want to keep a dragon,i go with salamence(funny how most people will pick the stronger 1!!!BUT i normally wouldn't..........)
flamethrower
dragon claw
eq
crunch
(example moveset)

or if you wanted the flygon:
eq
crunch
flamethrower
rs
(example)

thats seems like thats all you say about the team,not including the ludicolo its seems you have dropped from the team for sceptile.....

BUT IF YOU DO WANT A BETTER MOVESET,PM ME.