• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I will more than likely use all 3 fire types for Heart Gold and all 3 wTer types for Soul Silver.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
HeartGold;
Cyndaquil
Squirtle
Treecko

SoulSilver;
Totodile
Mudkip
Charmander

~Ledyba;165;

I'll probably go with a combo of all three types. Maybe Cyndaquil, Squirtle, and Treecko. I'm still undecided, though.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
totodile (fave strater of ALL time), charizard, coz the other two are fairly rubbish in comparison, and treecko because then i hav 1 from each type. the hoenn one was a clase one tho

ill have totodile charmander since it was a fav of mine for along time till growlithe got that spot and mudkip and ill put torterra in my soul silver as my grass type

Too bad you can't get charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur until after you get all the badges, so I wont be planning my team based on any of those three. I'm really excited about the hoen starters, I can't decide! A fast sceptile with leaf blade, blazikens type combo helped me loads in other games, and swampert is really good too. I think I'll wait to see what pokemon the elite four will have (and any possible changes) before deciding. Though I will possibly choose cyndaquil and treeko. Though if I can get growlithe early on then that leaves feraligator..

HookShot

Shiny get!
Totodile, Torchic (Blaziken FTW!), and Squirtle.

Going with some old favorites. Might do Charmander instead of Squirtle, but we'll see how that goes.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I changed my mind and decided to start with Chikorita this time. I'll pick Squirtle when I get to Kanto and Torchic after I beat Red. It'll be super cool! ;152;

Doom-Burn

aw.....

I knew this would happen...

My friend gave me the eggs of the Kanto and Jhoto starters (He has all the 3rd gen games), while another gave me all the eggs of the Hoenn starters (he had Ruby and kept on restarting)and since I have the DP games I also have the 4th gen starters ,as a result of this, I have every single starter

I really don't know who to pick as I already have them but I may choose:

For SoulSilver:;155; ;007; ;252;

For HeartGold:;158; ;001; or ;004; and ;258; ( I'm not a big fan of torchic or blaziken)

UofMfanJJ

Im just gonna cheat @ the beggining to get them all... -.-

I shouldnt have to trade to get starters, they should be a very rare pokemon in the wild...

i remember playing R/B/Y & some lady had 2 bulbasaurs & an ivysaur, & in Crystal someone had Charmander, ivysaur, & warturtle, *Sarcasm*I thought they were rare*Sarcasm*

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
Well, since I already have a strong Blaziken, Sceptile, Feraligatr, Charizard and Blastoise, I am going to pick Cyndaquil, Mudkip, and Bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.