• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I went with Cyndaquil, Squirtle, and Treeko. I wanted a Fire, Grass, and Water starter from each region, and I have never picked Squirtle before, so I felt like doing something different.

poke-lord

This is a toughie i'm definitely having cyndaquil, mabye treecko and bulbasaur

smashbro77

i picked cyndaquil and charmander cuz i like fire types, and mudkip cuz thats the only hoenn starter i dont have. btw, when do you get the hoenn starter?

TotodileCharizard

I chose Totodile since it's my alltime favorite Pokemon. For the Kanto starter, I would usually pick Bulbasaur/Squirtle, but I chose Charmander since I wasn't starting out with them lol. For Hoenn starters, I chose Treecko since I think he's the coolest out of the three, but that's just my opinion.

smashbro77-you get the Hoenn starter when you get all 16 Badges (I think) and you go talk to Steven in the Silph Co. building in Saffron City.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Totodile from Johto because I always start witht the water starter.
Charmander from Kanto, so I can have a fire Pokemon.
And Treecko because this one pokewalker course has Torchic and I'm hoping that course will be one of the next American Wi-Fi events.

TehBrawlGuy~

Cyndaquil b/c I had him in Silver, and Treecko and Squirtle because I'm pretty sure my friends got the others.

Zijena

Collector
In SoulSilver I chose Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur and Mudkip. I'm not done playing through HG yet, but I started out with Totodile and will choose Charmander and Treecko when I get to that point. Quite obviously I'll choose Chikorita, Squirtle and Torchic when I restart SS.

seen_thing

Totodile, Charmander, Mudkip for battling purposes

sui_sweet

I picked Cydaquil, will then be picking a Squirtle and Torchic. I would have picked a Mudkip, but my boyfriend got a Swampart from his little brother, and stuck it in daycare with a ditto and traded it to be, because I leik Mudkips x

Koh

Tamer
I chose Totodile as my Johto starter, because it's an awesome Water type.

As for Kanto, I chose Bulbasaur, because I already had the other two.

As for Hoenn, I chose Mudkip, 'cause it's the best of the bunch.

I received a Chimchar, so I guess that'd be my Sinnoh starter.

tSeka

Nothing beats the 1st starters, they look the coolest.

Bulbasaur all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.