• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEspeon

Water Gym Leader
I got Chikorita, Torchic, and Squirtle. Lol. I needed a challenge so I went with Chikorita, I had all Hoenn starters except torchic, and I have all Kanto starters so I picked my favourite type for that one.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
My starter was Chikorita. I traded over a Squirtle, and got a Charmander and Cyndaquil off the GTS.
As for the starters Oak and Steven will give me, I am thinking Bulbasaur (obviously) and Mudkip. Anything else will be traded from my Pearl.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I reset my game so I could get each starter on my team.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Charmander, Totodile, and Mudkip. I've finished the National Dex so I don't need them, but I like them the most.

Jabaxaro

Ascending!
I just noticed that in all those Generations I picked the Fire starter... well.. I picked Cyndaquill already... and I'd really like Torchic... but I already have my Charizard on FR so I guess I'll pick Squirtle there

ForteAnly

Let's see I started with a Cyndalquill this time around for the Johto starter. For the Kanto starter i'm going for a Charmander and for Hoenn a Treecko.

Mawile412

Problem
Well, I beat Red yesterday.. I ended up picking Torchic (as I intended) and Bulbasaur (I was going to get Squirtle, but i already have more than enough from breeding)

So yeah.. Chikorita, Torchic, and Bulbasuar.

Aquanova

I picked Chikorita in Soul Silver, so I'll pick Charmander and Mudkip when i beat Red if i ever get there

In HG i though i was going to get a shiny Totodile in which case I would have gotten Bulbasaur and Torchic. I ended up with a shiny Cyndaquil instead so im going to choose Squirtle and Treecko. The other ones im missing I will get in my GBA games except maybe Totodile who i may choose to use the Masuda Method for.

cynda kip squirltle is what i would pick put i actually went with cynda chick and bulb because i have a swampert on my emarald and had a squirtle egg so

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Yeah, Cyndaquil seems to be a favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.