• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkle

Charmander Mudkip and Chikorita. How do we get the others anyway? I'm assuming its something to do with unlocking Pokedex?

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
Charmander-Evolves into my favorite pokemon
Cyndaquil-The fire-type start from Johto
Treeko-'Cause it's cool and I don't like water types nor do I like Torchic

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
To be honest I like all of them -_-'

But charmander, mudkip and torchic, and totodile are my favs ;)

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Inasmuch as I want them all, I'll pick Totodile, Charmander and either Torchic or Treecko (Most likely I'll go with Torchic since I don't like grass starters anyway)

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Charmander, Totodile and Treecko.

My favourite starters. :D

Master_89

Pokemon Master
I've already got 7 of them thanks to pal park and trading from old games, its just cyndaquil and meganium that i need. So ill get cyndaquil, mudkip (still trying to get one with the nature i want) and... bulbasaur i guess, for the nostalgia value- he was my favourite back in the originals.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I normally choose Totodile/Charmander/Treecko. My favorite Kanto starter is actually Squirtle, but I tend to pick Charmander for type diversity.

Sucker_Punch

1) Cyndaquil
2) Bulbasaur
3) Mudkip

Exactly this! I recently realised "i leik mudkipz", thus being my reason for choosing him. Cyndaquil because I've used Totodile before and Chikorita is... Chikorita. Finally, Bulbasaur for a bit of diversity, plus I've never used him before!!

Koolkat72

Ok, so I just joined and am not sure how this works so far...
But i chose a cyndiquil, squirtle, and mudkip, but I have all of the 2nd generation starters pokemon

Haxle99

Typhlosion Trainer
I chose Cyndaquil (Because he ROCKS!), Squirtle and Torchic... was gonna choose Treeko instead because of Grass, Water and Fire, but stayed with da faves

Status
Not open for further replies.