• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos The Pokemon master

for soul silver i'l take Cyndaquil, Squirtle, and Treecko,for heart gold ,torchic,bulbasur and totodile.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Cyndaquil, mudkip, charmander.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
I'm european player of japanese HG rom, when i've decided to choose cyndaquil, squirtle and mudkip, but when US version of SS comes out, i will import it, and then i'm going to get totodile, torchic and bulbasaur with SR method for shinies:)

serenegrace

pokemon cooker
cyndaquil, torchic and charmander :)

jorgitoh

JohtoLoverXD
Is really hard to decide :/

i might go with Cyndaquil, Squirtle and Treecko

raised a venasaur eww i hated it
raised a charizard it was bad *** but is wayy to over used

Zilpo the Armaldo

Nichibotsu is mine!
I'm gonna take all 3 starters from Johto, Torchic from Hoenn(I never used Torchic before) and I think Squirtle or Bulbsaur from Kanto because I've never chosen them either.

Kryzz

is tired of waiting
Was gonna take all of the three first starters using the trade method, then I guess Squirtle and Torchic

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Bulbasaur

Alternate: Totodile, Torchic, Bulbasaur

ribcage_x

Cyndaquil DUH xD no brainer there

Mudkip or Torchic I cant decide on that one :\

Charmander FTW

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
I'm going to go with Cyndaquil, Treecko, and Charmander. My favorite starters from each generation.... But I suppose it doesn't really matter which I choose as I can easily get the other six legitimately from my Ruby version, Diamond version too. Good old Pokémon Emerald and Professor Birch's gift.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Totodile/Treecko/Charamander OR Totodile/Torchic/Bulbasaur

If I choose the first, I will have a Gallade on my team post-game. The latter, I'll stick with my Xatu.

Lebon14

Slaking's brother
All fire!!
Cyndaquil, Torchic & Charmender.

Gon Drex

Johto: I already choose Cyndaquil so there is no other choice here.

Kanto: I don't like any of the startes, beside Charizard, but I already have a Fire Type Starter, so I think I'll choose Blastoise.

Hoenn: I would love to have Blaziken, but the same problem here, so I'm going to choose Treeko.

Alex Steiner

Collector
I'll go Cyndaquil, in SS, because I haven't used it yet (And probably because I'm lazy witth the Gyms)
Then I'll get Squirtle, I haven't played with a Squirtle since I was getting Raikou in LG.
Then I'll get Treecko to relive my very first Ruby file.

I haven't decided for HG yet...

It doesn't really matter which I choose because I spent too many hours going through emerald to get the Johto Starters, and thrice through FR/LG for the Beasts.

I might even trade some of them in as eggs at the start...Hmmmm

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
im picking cynaquil, squirtle and treeko

Status
Not open for further replies.