• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chikorita! (Yeah, I'm choosing the hard path!)
Torchic (I already have plenty of Sceptiles and Swamperts)
Charmander (Same as Torchic, I already have a lot of Venusaurs and Blastoises)

metaknight100

The Starters I chose were all my Favourite
Gen I - Squirtle
Gen II - Totodile
Gen III - Torchic

Tirea-Sreu Arcanine

-makto swok hufwe-
Argh, this is so hard for meeeeeeee. I am almost certain I'm choosing Cyndaquil as my starter. :) As for the other two, I will probably pick Charmander - because I lurve it. :D And I'm considering either Mudkip or Torchic...I have a feeling I'll go with Torchic (ahaha, all the Fire ones, go figure), but Mudkip is just adorable. :<

So I guess I'm considering these:

Cyndaquil
Charmander/Bulbasaur
Torchic/Mudkip

Tossed Bulbasaur in there because, if I decide on Mudkip, I may have Bulbasaur to do the nifty Fire/Grass/Water pattern. I just dunno, man. D;

Jedimon

For Johto starters I'm going with Cyndaqil in one version and Totodile in the other. For the others I'm doing a type rotation so the Kanto starters will be Squirtle and Bulbasaur, and the Hoenn starters will be Treecko and Torchic.

The-Virus

HUR HUR HURRRR
Totodile at the start, since I chose that in Gold.
Then I'd pick Treecko and Charmander, just cause I like those two best.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
In soul silver, Totodile Treecko and Squirtle.

Haven't decided for heart gold yet.

Warshadow

I'm Not Trading
I've been thinking, since I already have a bunch of starters in Platinum, why wont I just trade them ober, and they're shiny too.

Umby

Totodile, Bulbasaur and Torchic. I have all starters except for Bulbasaur, and I think Totodile and Torchic are better than the others.

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Bulbasaur

Pearl Parukia

Intermediate Battler
My combination will be of:
- Chikorita
- Treecko
- Charmander

I've always loved the Grass types, but I have too many Venasaurs, so I'll go with Charmander.

dark_sinister

charmander
totodile
mudkip

because they're my fav starters

Jirachi Kidd

For all you people up saying that they're going to choose Torchic as a starter, whats the point? You can get it on a Pokewalker Course!

Im choosing:
Cyndaquil
Squirtle
and Treecko

Status
Not open for further replies.