• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tSeka

Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Chimchar

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Bulbasaur
Totidile (He's fully evolved. I call him Feralzigatr)
MUDKIP!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
As usual, I always pick the fire starters, so it's Cynadaquil, Torchic and Charmander for me.

For me, it's totodile, treecko, and squirtle, cause they all have a sentimental value to me.

Cyndaquil seems to be quite popular though, huh? Poor chikorita doesn't get enough love.

FallenStar93

Chikorita, Charmander and Treecko.

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
I picked Chikorita as my starter, because I wanted a difficult game... Then I picked Mudkip and Bulbasaur after beating Red.

mistycerulean

Totodile, Torchic, and either Charmander or Squirtle. Not sure yet.

Shimama

.the~desert~spirit.
I chose Cyndaquil as my starter. And I am so glad I did, because she's awesome! :D

As for the other two, nothing is set in stone for me, but I think I will pick Treecko and Squirtle. Either that, or Torchic and Charmander. :)

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
id choose bulbasaur, torchic, and totodile

Rsr57

Cyndaquil, Treecko, Charmander.

Totodile, Torchic, and Bulbasaur.
I can get all the others easy in the GTS

Chikorita, Charmander, and Treeko.

I would choose Mudkip for the water type, but i do not like mudkip. So i am going with Treeko

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
Johto- Cyndaquil. ;155;

Kanto- Charmander. ;004;

Hoenn- Treecko. ;252;

Shedinja705

An outcast...
I got my bulbasaur, Charmader, and squirtle over GTS, got totodile for my starter, got chikorita over GTS, and i got torchiic as my hoenn starter and planning to migrate more from emerald, but my emerald is messed up for some reason, it keeps erasing data every time I insert it into my freind's DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.