• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Starters From Each Gen/Region Will You Choose?

Which Combination of Starters Will You Choose?

• Chikorita

Votes: 536 23.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,108 47.8%
  • Totodile

Votes: 843 36.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 855 36.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 924 39.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 615 26.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1,086 46.9%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 722 31.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 650 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcaronick

I did Totodile, Charmander, Torchic

WastingLight

I went with Cyndaquil at the start of the game, I need a grass type eventually, so I will go Bulbasaur and then mudkip, but I probably won't use mudkip because my Poliwrath just owns everyone.

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
I chose the fire starters ;) and thanks to wifi trade got the other starters as well.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I did quite a few, because I like most of them;

cyndaquil, charmander, treecko, squirtle, bulbasaur and Totodile

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I would go with Charmander, Torchic, and Cyndaquil. I loves da fire types.

Entreri10

Totodile and Bulbasaur, then treecko since I already had a mudkip.

Krick88

Retrospectively, my choices are Totodile, Charmander and Treecko. However, I might change my mind. The Kanto starter will be a tough decision, as I like them all equally now (obviously Charmander used to be my favourite xD).

I still haven't decided on a Kanto starter yet due to this same reason... haha. I dunno I guess it would be between Charmander and Squirtle. I tended to overuse the Bulbasaur line in the first generation.

I would pick Charmander,Tyranitar,and mudkip ! I love all of these pokemon and would love to have them as my starters ! Plus they're all cute pokemon !

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Meganium, Then my favorite of all time Charmander (Charizard rapes), then Mudkip

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
This time I think i'll go with Cyndaquil, Charmander and Mudkip. AWWWW YEA.

Spacial

procrastination
This must have been why my post was deleted....

I will be picking Cyndaquil, Charmander and Mudkip...

...and no its not because i "leik teh mudkipz" or whatever you call it.

OMG that's so weird cos that's wat I think too. Mudki is he best. Not cos it's cute, but cos its my partner on time and all of the Pokemon that I have been or are my partner on a mystery dungeon game always end up in my top ten favourites-here's a smiley that is joint fave Pokemon with its dad that just happens to be opposite- ;390;

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
hey norns u forgot the "p" at the end of mudkip!
i'd choose
Bulbasaur
Totodile
ummmmmm, mudkip or treeko, i hate fire types

Status
Not open for further replies.