• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which System?

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
So I recently decided to purchase a ds model. Now I was going to buy the 3DS under the assumption that Black and White and Black and White 2 were released/ are going to be released on the 3DS. Apprently I was wrong,hearing just today that both were/are going to be released for the DS. So I was thinking I would buy a DS lite so i can play the advance games that I have as well. Will I have graphical issues playing all of my DS pokemon games and Advance pokemon games on the Ds Lite? Posted this already on a Pokemon help thread but only got one answer D:

In a nutshell: Would I get an alright gaming experience for Ruby- Black and White 2 if I have a ds lite?

Volabo

I regularly play Emerald and White on my DS Lite. I don't have anything to compare B/W gameplay to, but it works great for me. R/S/E look the same on both the Gameboy Advance and DS Lite. I don't have any issues and you probably won't either.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The Original DS and DS Lite are cheap, but you can play both 3rd Gen games, but they're hard to get. Also your need the 4th Gen games to bring Pokémon from those games before sending them to BW/BW2.

The DSi, and DSi-XL allow you use the better internet options, and the use of Camrea. (More Routers can be used.) But lacks the GBA support.

The 3DS and 3DS-XL has the advantages to the DSi but also supports a 3DS download games for BW2.

All the DS line can pay all the games, but the later 3DS will allow you to get a few rare Pokémon.