• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Team is better?

Which Team is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
There are 5 teams in the Pokemon world, Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic and Team Plasma.

Discuss here which one is better

~Light

Still haven't seen Team Plasma in the series yet so won't choose them yet

Otherwise I found Team Galactic to be the coolest^^

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
As far as the anime goes, I'd have to say Galactic. Their story was developed the best, and they got the most screentime(JJ&M don't count as TR screentime :p). Although depending on how Plasma's showcased in the anime, that opinion might change...

Cataquack Warrior

I like Team Galactic a lot in that their ambitions were astounding in proportion. Although I would have liked to have seen more of its ideals, I liked seeing its view on emotions and the world, and how these fit into its plans. Plus, it was fun watching the plans slowly come together.

However, I must admit that I have a grudging respect for Team Rocket. While they have not become world-altering forces like other teams, they must be credited with their continued survival. Team Rocket is the one team of all of them that will not truly disappear in the future. Plus, it seems they're making a comeback in Unova!

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Team Aqua for me. Flooding the earth is cool ambition.

The other stuff, such as being evil twats, raising up the mountains and land, messing around with the universe, or separating humans from Pokemon...........doesnt do it for me :(

Overall, them Hoenn teams were ace, TM had the best outfits IMO.

maxximuscree

Snorlax User
Rocket. why?
pure and simple. World Domination using pokemon.
Galactic,aqua and magma. bunch of poozers. one misstep and they disbanded.
plasma. Second best because of manipulation of N to take over.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Team Galactic. They were pure awesome! Everybody else likes them best anyway.

BlueVapor

Team Galactic. Plasma hasn't shown up yet, Team Rocket wasn't handled very well from Kanto-Sinnoh, and Aqua and Magma was a let down to me.

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
I chose Team Plasma but that's based on the game, This team had such a great story and towards the end with the rest of the sages...and...ah... I really enjoyed playing my Pokemon Black :D

Recovery 8

Rocket Boss
Team Rocket all the way, they were the orrigenal baddies and also they to me were the coolest.

ArcanineShrine014029

Team Rocket has been in four generations in the main games, if you include remakes. They only got Executives in the HG/SS games, and that's because Giovanni was gone. They're like a mafia group - not interested in ruling the world, changing the earth geographically, or anything big - they just want to steal some Pokemon and make some money. Besides, they killed a Marowak.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Team Galactic for me.
Team Rocket just wants to make money. Not interesting.
Team Magma/Aqua don't do anything. They just kinda sit there, and don't pose any real threat.
Team Plasma is good, not my favorite, but N, Gestis, and the Dark Triad are awesome.
Team Galactic- they are just really smart, and pose a deeper meaning to me. In the anime, when Mars screamed, I teared up, and I don't tear up during many shows. When it comes to TV, I'm really stotic. Team Galactic is awesome. :)

thunderblade12

Galactic.

Team Rocket are made of fail in the anime; which is what we're supposed to be talking about here.

Aqua and Magma's finale was stupid IMO.

And I don't understand how anyone could pick Plasma, as they haven't even appeared yet.

That leaves us with Galactic.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Team Galactic anime saga was too long. Plus, Team Galactic in the game is a ***** too. I have to worry about Cyrus's dumbass two times while trying to catch Giratina after and Cythia is no help in both features. Now I can tolerate Team Plasma because the grunts aren't over the top strong compared to your Pokemon and N is super hott thank you very much. Team Aqua and Magma was not neccessary due to the stupid plot behind it. And Team Rocket was very short in the games. But in the anime, I just forgot that Team Rocket existed before BW came on.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Since this is an anime poll, I assume you are asking which Team is the best in the Anime, right? Well Aqua and Magma were out of focus and had a lackluster grandfinale, Rocket only has short term goals, and the only episodes with Plasma are skipped. I have to with Galactic as the best Anime Team. They had a late start but their plans were followed throughout the Sinnoh Saga and had a gret finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.