• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which things you wish the anime hadn't change from the pokemon games?

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
DP=Ash not becoming a champion and writing him off.

I hope I won't answer to this thread again after PM2023 regarding the SV games.

No seriously, don't make me doing it.

RafaSceptile

I also think Ash should've actually traveled through alola, i've seen some argue (elsewhere) that what happened was fine because the region was "too small" but I don't buy that, they could've easily just thrown in another filler arc if they needed to also if time was a factor.
Anime exclusive locations are exactly why filler episodes became so annoyingly repetitive over more than 20 years.

Anyways:

AG: A proper Weather trio conclusion with Emerald's plot
DP: SINNOH BATTLE FRONTIER
BW: The original Team Plasma plot
XY: AZ's backstory
SM: Team Skull having more screentime and importance
JN: More Galar representation

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
N

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
OS: tbh anything that could've made mid-johto interestingly
AG: Wally, sure he wasn't that memorable back in gen 3,but still this could've helped
DP: A more emotionless Cyrus, also the distorsion world (I know it technically was in M11, but it's not the same)
BW: BW1 TP
XY: AZ and the XY duo
SM: vanilla SM Lusamine
JN: Literally like 90% of SwSh, or anything from LA

Flashyspark

How the anime handles dodging. Don't get me wrong it makes sense for Pokemon to dodge attacks and it's implied to happen in the games too which is how attacks can miss their targets but in the anime there's a lot of inconsistency with Pokemon being able to dodge certain attacks but not others. Mostly because their trainers don't give the command when it matters most.