• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Trainer(s) do you think trains their Pokemon the hardest?

Hardest working regular trainer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Alain properly trained only his Lizardon (just like Red in the Origins he clearly relies on his starter only, while ignores another ones) and, to a lesser extent, Metagross. Wevr never seen the rest of his party doing anything except being a fodder to Ash :/ If Charizard X is the Elite 4 material, then the rest of his party are not.
Paul, on another side, trains all of his Pokemon kinda equally.

Still wont change that MC X alone could solo all of paul's best pokemon by himself without needing any help, which shows its results something paul didn't show he is still foddr compared to E4 caliber trainers, even controlling ME require hard wotk. Alain's training gave much better results than paul.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Paul. He's the only one we've actually seen train aside from Ash

Alain's definitely dirt bottom, he's like the 5 year olds who only train Charizard and nobody else

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Sinnoh Champion Cynthia to Paul: "Paul your pokemon are all very well-trained and I'm especially impressed with your Torterra,it's really quite amazing."

Frontier Brain Brandon to Paul: "You've done an excellent job raising and training your pokemon,but you allow your emotions to betray you on the battlefield!"

Older Brother Reggie to Paul: "It's amazing that you've been able to perfect your pokemon's moves in just 10 days." (Lake Acuity)

Barry to Paul: "The word on the street is you've raised some powerful pokemon,so a battle would be great."

Paul to Barry: "The pokemon I have with me are the ones training for the sinnoh league,I don't want them engaged in a pointless battle that might confuse them."

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I'd say Alain because even if we didn't see it, the training must've been intense otherwise Charizard wouldn't have been so strong.