• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Type of Pokémon League Official would you want to be?

Your choice of Pokémon League Member

• Gym Leader

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Elite Four

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Champion

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Frontier Brain

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
Which Type of Pokémon League Official would you want to be?

If you were to be in the Pokémon League, what title would you want to hold?

LavaridgeBoy

Not alwys black&wite
Gonna have to go with electric or dragon. It would be cool to be a legendary leader too

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I would choose Frontier Brain because a. I love the Battle Frontier and b. I'd want more of a cool building/challenge to my place.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
frontier brain perks:
1. you are elusive...hard to find (perfect for being lazy ;) )
2. you are always on equal ground with your opponent (level wise)
3. everyone wats to be ablt to battle you but you have to make them battle their brains out just to get to you.

i like frontier brain

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I'd Be a Member of the Elite Four. I'd wouldn't have to battle that often and when I did I'd be able to use high level Pokemon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I would be a Steel-Type user of the Elite Four.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
I would become a gym leader. they can relax in their gym and chat with gym trainers until somebody comes to challenge you,then you can see how tough they are.they protect the place where they live too

Firebrand

Indomitable
An Elite Four member, because it would be an excuse to travel around while there aren't any challengers, and I could really capitalize on the hero worship the e4 members all seem to get.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Frontier Brain, probably. I'd have a lot of freedom in terms of Pokemon, and I could pick a Facility where I wouldn't have to worry about any individual quirks I don't like (ie Battle Palace, Battle Arcade).

auteur

Fossil freak
Gym Leader seems like a good idea. Settling down on a city or town, accepting challenges often, maybe mentoring young local trainers, and even protecting your city. That would be satisfying.

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
A Janitor. JK XD.

Hmm, probably a rival because rivals have consecutive appearances.

EDIT: Didn't see the word league there. Definitely a Champion. They have the big space of a Gym Leader, and the Power of an E4.

Last edited: