• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which was the first season you watched?

Which was th first Pokémn season you watched?

• Indigo

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chronicles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWonky

First ever episode I saw was the episode in boenn when mime.jr and croagunk (?) had to do the acting thing. Got hooked to hoenn.

Indigo: back when the anime was actually worth watching and it felt like things were actually going somewhere (even though they weren't). Oh, and when the English dub was actually fun to watch, and not a chore to sit through that made me cringe at awful voice acting, terrible script writing, and lousy intros, endings, as well as poorly composed dub BGM compositions. *sighs*

I stopped enjoying it after Hoenn, really, though: Battle Frontier and Black & White were both mixed bags to me and about half of each them was good (BF-- 1st Half; BW-- Season 1 & Episode N) while the other half was terrible (BF- 2nd Half; BW- Season 2 & Da!), DP was just awful (the Ash and Dawn show was boring to me), and XY is even worse than DP was (the only character I like is Clemont, Ash is mediocre, and the rest of them suck).

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
Started from Indigo like most people here.

Teebu

Indigo. No idea if it was from the very beginning or i caught up, my memory isnt that good xD i do remember having more Pokemon trading cards than i knew what to do with though so whatever time they first became huge.

chalkus

Started from Indigo. At first I didn't care about Pokemon but then I played Pokemon Blue and I was hooked. Gave the show a chance after that.

Indigo, and thank god for that: if DP or XY was my first experience, I wouldn't be here right now.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
My first episode was, "The Problem with Paras."

Not exactly the best episode to start on, but it made me realize from the start that Meowth wasn't really a, "bad guy." :p

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Bulbasaur's and the Hidden Village was my first episode, so Season 1. Back when Pokemon VHSes were in vogue and sold like hotcakes.

Didn't get around to watching any other seasons beyond 1 and the first half of 3 until CN aired that week-long marathon to kick off DP way back in 2006.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Indigo, I've been around since the start.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Dunno, was 3 years old i remember seeing Misty so must be Indigo League most probably.

Arrow-Jolteon

Electric Trainer
I have watched the anime since it first came out. I must have been about six or seven years old. While I don't like it anywhere near as much as I used to back when I was a kid (in fact, I have a love-hate relationship with it since more often than not it rubs me the wrong way and yet I keep coming back to watch the new episodes), the fact that it was responsible for introducing me to the franchise in the first place deserves some merit. Though I do wonder if I would have even liked it if I had played the games first instead... (I mean, we all know the games are superior to the anime in every way, so...)

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I know for a fact I started watching with Kanto, because I watched the anime when it came out xP
But yeah I don't remember the first episode

Status
Not open for further replies.