• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which was the Victory Road you had the hardest time?

Which was the Victory Road you had the hardest time?

• R/B/Y and FR/LG

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • G/S/C and HG/SS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • R/S/E

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • D/P/Pt

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • B/W

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • B2/W2

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters

Ditto B1tch

Mine was in B2/W2, it was different of B/W.

Victory Road in B2/W2 was the one I had the hardest time from all the Victory Roads created by now.

It took me awhile to notice that the path to E4 was straigth in the northern.

Last edited:

Masterofknees

R/S/E has always given me the hardest time, at that point you won't have a Pokémon with Flash unless you have a HM slave, and the path has always been very unclear to me. My favorite Victory Road is B/W though, it's nice, fairly challenging, looks awesome and it's a great place to train your Pokémon for the E4 afterwards.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Honestly, how many ever times I have played through it, rse victory road always stumps me.

Edit - Aren't the Kanto and Johto Victory Roads the same ?
Oh and bw2 is a close second. I don't remember Sinnoh's. bw victory road was easy.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I'd say the one in B/W2. It consisted of so many different areas with many paths to choose from, and the trainers were really tough. The fact that it was different between Black 2 and White 2 made it even more confusing to get through when playing through one of the games after the other.

auteur

Fossil freak
I remember I felt lost and frustrated in Kanto Victory Road, the first time around. That never happened to me again, with any Pokémon game. I guess it was me being a noob more than anything else.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
B2W2. It's so big, and so easy to get lost.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hoenn is the worse one since because;

-You needed 5 HM to get through, one was Flash.
- It was filled with though trainers and wild pokémon.
- In Ruby/Sapphire you had to fight Wally just before you left and at that point your team would be tired and weak.
-The path always seemed to loop around.

The location is the same but the layout is different.

Aegon

Obviously Johto.

The only time I've had difficulty with Victory Road was during my second Emerald playthrough. All of my Pokémon but one had fainted, and I was quite close to the end. BW2's Victory Road was perfect; it was challenging and lengthy, but in no way infuriating.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Crystal's Victory Road is very hard, but Ruby's victory road is the hardest for me.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Probably RSE, although I typically don't really have that much trouble with them.

In general, yes, but there's a couple of nuances in the layout that make the progression a bit different. For instance, in RBYFRLG the exit is on the right side of the 2nd floor while in the GSC and HGSS layouts, it's in the back of the 3rd floor. Also, HGSS' is slightly different than GSC because of all of the pitfalls.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Huh. I'm surprised most of you thought B/W2's was so difficult. It was really easy for me, and I didn't have any issues with the trainers, even though I was really underleveled. The toughest for me was R/S/E's.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
RSE was a nightmare for me! And the first time I played I didn't even have flash... God. That was hard as hell.

Larry

Honestly, how many ever times I have played through it, rse victory road always stumps me.

Haha same here! I've pretty much got gens 1-5 down except R/S/E. In my last playthrough of Emerald I was hopelessly lost in Victory Road. It might've been the longest I had ever been in any Victory Road.

Sealotic

Victory roads weren't hard, for me obvisouly.
I'm a traning addict, I have to be higher of like ten levels to feel confortable, don't ask me why.

Although, when I'm lost, I'm not happy and I can't remember in which victory road I lost myself... hu