• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which was your favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugvelf133

My favorite was Pokemon Yellow. Mostly because that was the first ever Pokemon game I played. Oh the memories. My Gameboy Color with Jigglypuff, Togepi, and Pikachu around the screen. It was all very exciting.

I liked the fact that it had a connection with the show. I.e. Team Rocket, the starters, how Pikachu followed you, etc. For me, it simulated the Pokemon experience pretty well for a hand held game. I also loved the sprites for it. Especially Pikachu's.

pichu96

Yellow, because you could get all three starters, and it was a lot like the TV show!

DarkDrakir

Pokemon Hunter
since the first game ive ever recieved was pokemon red i root for red, but since my friend forgot where he put it after he borrowed it i got his pokemon yellow... (GODAMN *******! THAT WAS MY FIRST GAME!!)

Mr.Palkia_7389

Yeah I think yellow. I played it when I was really young and cant really remember it but I remember Pikachu following you around all the time. And how when you went to the Pokemon centre he would jump up onto the counter.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Yellow. I only owned one of these, and it was awesome when it came out because the game play was so remixed from the other two.

On the other hand, I've owned five copies of Blue version. I think I've worn the game out a bit too much.

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
I liked yellow because of pikachu following you and the ability to get all starters. I also liked blue

Vycksta

Blue. It was the first game I got and by the time Yellow come out I had done so much already on the game I personally would have felt bad putting Blue down after everything I done to play the newer game.

Slight colour bias too.

popsicle

teh frozen treat
Yellow = Red

I could never decide I loved Red cause of the old game feeling when playing it. And Yellow with Pikachu tagging along right behind you.

ShinyAchamo

Breeder In-Training
I actually like all three of them equally. I would have gone with Yellow as my favorite, but I've always had the oddest luck with my Yellow. Even after I met the requirements, the person would never give me my Bulbasaur in Yellow. I restarted that game so many times, trying to get it. Just recently restarted again, hoping it will work this time.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Yellow.
A Pikachu following you around + Bulbasaur + Charmander + Squirtle = Awesome!

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Blue, played it so much that I've worn the picture off my Blue version.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Seeing as I never played Blue, and as how I have not gotten past Erika's Gym in Yellow, I'd have to say Red. It was my first game ever and by far the best ^_^

Avrig

Like Wailords.
My favourite was and still is Blue, mainly because it was the first game I got. I also actually liked Red&Blue artwork and many sprites more than Yellow ones, which weren't so creative ones.

Archgemini24

Enter the Dragon.
Red was the first one I owned, but Yellow allowed you to get all the Starters and the same legendaries as the other two. Also, the Elite 4 was a bit tougher in Yellow because they actually had better movesets and a slightly better AI (which arguably made a tough E4 challenge even harder. Many feel as if Kanto's E4 were the toughest, and that was before the FRLG upgrade).

Nod goes to Yellow, although I really wanted to say Red.

iAmDewgong

Not too shabby
Yellow - all starters equals pwn. You couldn't evolve Pikachu though ._.

Rad3n

Banned
I liked blue the most, though I always knew that Yellow was the best. Yellow was actually a lot better, but Blue was my first game so...

Status
Not open for further replies.