• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which water pokemon is the ugliest

Ugliest Pokemon

• Relicanth

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Gorebyss

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Slaking

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ditto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • All are ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All are cute

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keaton

Custom User Title
Relicanth..yeah kinda ugly...
Gorebyss...ugly? More like a bundle of pink cuteness
Slaking...water pokemon? Though the whole picking nose is just...wrong
Ditto...gotta love the uber cuteness of Ditto
I don't care -- thats also true
All are ugly -- false
All are cute -- oh so false
Pikachu ...water poke? though he is cute.

I go with Reli ^_^

Seviper

I don't consider any of the Pokémon of the list ugly, Seaking (If that's what you meant by "Slaking") and Relicanth are actaually some of the Pokémon I like the most.
The ugliest water-type would be West Shellos or Arceus.
BTW, Pikachu, Slaking and Ditto are not Water-type.

Prof.Rocket

Team Rocket Fan! ^.^
I put I don't care because it's hard for me to call any water pokemon ugly because I LOVE Water pokemon. they are not all cute though! haha

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I never liked Kingdra's appearance so much, but there is no Pokémon I outright dislike. Shellos might take that spot though, whichever one the pink one is.