1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Wii game do you think is the best?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Naruto Uzumaki, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki Cascade Trainer

Hey Everybody!Out of all the Wii games announced so far which do you think is the best and why.I think the best will be The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess because its supposed to have more dungeons then any other Zelda game and is my favorite kind of video game!

2. Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh Seeker Ho-oh is the portal

They're all too good to decide!! :D

I'd have to go with (at the moment) a tie between The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Sonic Wild Fire, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii Sports, Excite Truck, and Rayman: Raving Rabbids close behind.

There are too many to explain why! :eek:

EDIT: Forgot about the R. Raman: Raving Rabbids is now also up there.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  3. -aocom v2-

-aocom v2- Victory is ours!

Brawl and LoZ:TP. yeh.

4. SKETCHi

SKETCHi Well-Known Member

Brawl, Galaxy, and anything else people will waste their money on for me. :eek:

5. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

Right now I would have to say SSBB. It looks like it will be the top seller for the Wii. But that's not why I will be buying it.

6. Golden Egg

Golden Egg Pokémon Breeder

MP3, Galaxy and SSBB.

GC version of TP ftw. :p

7. Magic*

Magic* Nothing up my sleeve

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I'm soo excited!

8. Tendo128

Tendo128 R.I.P. Ridley

Well, I obviously can't think any of them are the best, since I havn't played any of them yet.

However, I can say that I think Twilight Princess will be the title I most enjoy of the launch titles, with SSBB controlling my life as soon as it comes out.

9. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Brawl and Galaxy. That's it. I'd much rather play Twilight Princess on the Gamecube. Thus, I'm probably not getting a Wii this year. (If anything, I'll get a 360)

10. Sk@rmory288

Sk@rmory288 Put User Title Here

SSBB. That looks promising.

-The Skarm

11. Super Smash Bros Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution and Animal Crossing Wii.

12. Kaid

Kaid Rainbow Trainer

Red Steel, Raymans Raving Rabbits, Resident Evil Wii

Support 3rd Party Support!

...and the letter R...

13. Lebonaire

Lebonaire Scary.

SSBB, Rayman Raving Rabbids (looks extremely promising), Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy and basically all the others. The Wii is just too good at creating 1st rate games (or at least making them look like 1st rate games).

14. Walking Contradiction

Walking Contradiction Feed Us a Fetus

SSBB (looks so good) Pokemon Battle Revolution (It's Pokemon dammit) LoZ:Twilight Princess (May be better than OoT) Super Mario Galaxy (Mario's comeback, surely a hit)

15. azurill

azurill Well-Known Member

Galaxy,Zelda,Smash Brothers

16. water types rule

water types rule Well-Known Member

Well LoZ:TP comes out for the GC aswell, and Pokemon Revolution will probably use the same new game mechanic as in D/P, so it's ruined. So that means the best Revolution game at this point would be SSBB.

17. Opal Pikachu13

Opal Pikachu13 Well-Known Member

Pokemon Battle Revolution and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Pokemon Battle Revolution looks nice, and TC:SO, being on a console......yeah! Watching both the Pokemon Battle Revolution preview and the trailer for TC:SO, those look very promising to me. One being, Pokemon (of course,lol) and the other being a console version of Trauma Center (though it might or might not be a remake for what I've been hearing), would be worth getting a Wii for to me.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  18. BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow Well-Known Member

Twilight Princess And Brawl.

19. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Sonic WildFire
    One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Those are the only things I could think of are the best...

20. drew_the_poo

drew_the_poo Proud Wii Owner

Metroid Prime: Corruption is gonna blow holes in my head! It'll rule!
    So wil Smash Bros. Brawl