• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Wii game do you think is the best?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

The rest don't look that great.

Rugia

Alright!
Sonic Wild Fire. It seems 3-D Sonic is actually being done right. I loved the Adventure games but they just can't compare to classic Sonic, and we're going to be getting that in Wild Fire.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Pokemon Battle Revolution, and the Fire Emblem game all look good (even If I only saw 7 seconds of the FE game)

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
I think the best ones will be:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
The legend of zelda:Twilight Princess
The legend of zelda wii
Super Smash Bros.Brawl
Sonic Wildfire
Rayman Raving Rabids
Metrois Prime 3:Corruption
Animal Crossing:Wii

Others will come along.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSBB. duh.

Shinin

Minimalist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Red Steel seem good.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Someone said it on the first page and he's totally correct.

RESPECT the letter R. That's right, only one game is there that I know is the best for Wii , and that's none other than Rayman Raving Rabbids. Why? Rayman owns.

Tsk tsk, only three people mentioned the game so far. SHAME!

lime_green_hero

The Dancing Cactus
Twilight Princess and SSBB.

PBR, Mario Galaxy, and Red Steel also look promising.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I couldn't say, seeing as I've never played any of them.

But as for the one that LOOKS the best and is most enticing, I'd have to go with either SSBB or SMG.

Super smash brother brawl is going to be an awsome game, as long as they add captain olimer.