• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Wii game do you think is the best?

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey Everybody!Out of all the Wii games announced so far which do you think is the best and why.I think the best will be The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess because its supposed to have more dungeons then any other Zelda game and is my favorite kind of video game!

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
They're all too good to decide!! :D

I'd have to go with (at the moment) a tie between The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Sonic Wild Fire, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii Sports, Excite Truck, and Rayman: Raving Rabbids close behind.

There are too many to explain why! :eek:

EDIT: Forgot about the R. Raman: Raving Rabbids is now also up there.

Last edited:

Mikau

Better then you
Right now I would have to say SSBB. It looks like it will be the top seller for the Wii. But that's not why I will be buying it.

Magic*

Nothing up my sleeve
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I'm soo excited!

Tendo128

R.I.P. Ridley
Well, I obviously can't think any of them are the best, since I havn't played any of them yet.

However, I can say that I think Twilight Princess will be the title I most enjoy of the launch titles, with SSBB controlling my life as soon as it comes out.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Brawl and Galaxy. That's it. I'd much rather play Twilight Princess on the Gamecube. Thus, I'm probably not getting a Wii this year. (If anything, I'll get a 360)

Kaid

Rainbow Trainer
Red Steel, Raymans Raving Rabbits, Resident Evil Wii

Support 3rd Party Support!

...and the letter R...

Lebonaire

Scary.
SSBB, Rayman Raving Rabbids (looks extremely promising), Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy and basically all the others. The Wii is just too good at creating 1st rate games (or at least making them look like 1st rate games).

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
SSBB (looks so good) Pokemon Battle Revolution (It's Pokemon dammit) LoZ:Twilight Princess (May be better than OoT) Super Mario Galaxy (Mario's comeback, surely a hit)

azurill

Galaxy,Zelda,Smash Brothers

water types rule

Well LoZ:TP comes out for the GC aswell, and Pokemon Revolution will probably use the same new game mechanic as in D/P, so it's ruined. So that means the best Revolution game at this point would be SSBB.

Opal Pikachu13

Pokemon Battle Revolution and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Pokemon Battle Revolution looks nice, and TC:SO, being on a console......yeah! Watching both the Pokemon Battle Revolution preview and the trailer for TC:SO, those look very promising to me. One being, Pokemon (of course,lol) and the other being a console version of Trauma Center (though it might or might not be a remake for what I've been hearing), would be worth getting a Wii for to me.

Last edited:

BlazeShadow

Twilight Princess And Brawl.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Sonic WildFire
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Those are the only things I could think of are the best...