• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which would you be more excited for, Serena returning or Greninja returning?

Serena or Greninja?

• Serena

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Greninja

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Both!

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Neither....

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well which would you be more hyped for?

For me, I don't really have a strong opinion either way.

I like both of these characters and both would generate fandom hype.

The main question is what they would do if they appeared in Journeys?

For Serena, perhaps she could possibly help Chloe grow closer to finding a goal since she also struggled with finding one at the beginning. And of course for Amourshipping fans, there's the reunion with Ash.

I don't know what can be done with Greninja that hasn't already been done with Infernape during the first Project Mew episode?

Maybe Ash could use it to battle Diantha if she's in the PWC?

What do you guys think?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Serena and Greninja - both are splendid.
But Im ok that they didnt show up given how past charcters r handled in Journeys

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Neither really. Serena returning could only result in an awkward mess and she wasn't that interesting as a character with virtually nothing to make her stand out, while Greninja is just unbalanced and broken. Greninja completely hogged the spotlight as soon as it evolved into its final stage and destabilised the whole balance in Ash's team. Noivern got one bit of focus in XYZ and that's it, even Goodra returning for the league didn't amount to anything really as its fights were wholly underwhelming and it was completely forgotten in the dynamic.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Both. I like both characters so it'd be nice to see them again.

As long as they don't turn Serena's return into a Chloe episode. That Dawn two-parter still annoys me.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’d want both back since they were some of the highlights of XY despite some flaws in their respective arcs. My only issue is if they try to cram in so much for them to do with limited time. I feel like Journey’s returning characters haven’t felt as good as they could be is because they don’t get to have the multiple episodes past companions had.

I would 100% love for them to return as long as Ash isn't involved for Serena but Greninja? I wonder if Goh will try to catch him?