1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Zoey pairing did you like?

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by BlueDragonfangirl, Dec 31, 2012.

?

What Zoey pairing do you like the best?

1. ZoeyxDawn

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. ZoeyxAsh

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. ZoeyxPaul

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  4. ZoeyxNando

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. ZoeyxMay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Heres one I'm curious about what the fans will say, I knows shes not the most popular rival of the series but...So what pairing do you like the most for her? I'll give a list, lets give this a go ^

I'll be honest, think I like ZoeyxAsh the best, than maybe ZoeyxNando :p

2. I am Lu

I am Lu Well-Known Member

Zoey isn't much of a shippable character. I'm all right with her being with Dawn or Paul or Kenny, but eh.

3. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Rising Star

I don't really ship Zoey around that much, tbh. If I had to choose though, I'd pick Zoey and Paul. The interactions they had were heated and that's why I can help but support that pairing. But Mockshipping will always be my favorite Paul shipping.

4. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Zoey x Dawn because of their friendship,
    Zoey x Paul for no real reason other than I think it'd be interesting,
    and Zoey x Gary because despite it's nevermet status I can see Gary trying to hit on Zoey only to fail miserably. : D

5. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Probably zoeyX paul for humans due to the massive straight amount of foe yay involved.

However I just don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious best mon for her. Leafeon.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  6. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

For somewhat weird reason... I like her with Skyla XD Since I had a dream of Skyla sounding like a tomboy and when i first heard Zoey's voice.. I was like "OMG! Thats Skyla's voice in my dream!" So yeah, nya~

7. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

I ship Zoey with either Paul and Ash but I enjoy her with Paul more. So Againstshipping is my ultimate Zoey OTP.

8. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

Againstshipping for me. I don't really ship Zoey around that much but I just loved the heated interaction they had.

9. Meowth City

Meowth City Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I can't say I care much about Zoey to be honest, but if I had to pair her up with anyone, then I guess it would be Nando or Candice. I don't really like her with Dawn, although I can see why people ship them together. It's just my personal taste.

10. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

I don't really care about Zoey, but she and Dawn are great. The hair brushing is cute too.

11. eryyy

eryyy Ace Trainer

Haven't really given much thought to ships involving Zoey. She's not really a very shippable character, IMO.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Against. Paul might be a good match for her.

12. Shooti

Shooti Uber Trainer

I don't ship her with anyone in general but I do like Dawn/Zoey a little, Zoey isn't really shippable to me.