• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Zoey pairing did you like?

What Zoey pairing do you like the best?

• ZoeyxDawn

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • ZoeyxAsh

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ZoeyxPaul

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • ZoeyxNando

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ZoeyxMay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Heres one I'm curious about what the fans will say, I knows shes not the most popular rival of the series but...So what pairing do you like the most for her? I'll give a list, lets give this a go ^

I'll be honest, think I like ZoeyxAsh the best, than maybe ZoeyxNando :p

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I don't really ship Zoey around that much, tbh. If I had to choose though, I'd pick Zoey and Paul. The interactions they had were heated and that's why I can help but support that pairing. But Mockshipping will always be my favorite Paul shipping.

Zoey x Dawn because of their friendship,
Zoey x Paul for no real reason other than I think it'd be interesting,
and Zoey x Gary because despite it's nevermet status I can see Gary trying to hit on Zoey only to fail miserably. : D

LizardonX

Banned
Probably zoeyX paul for humans due to the massive straight amount of foe yay involved.

However I just don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious best mon for her. Leafeon.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
For somewhat weird reason... I like her with Skyla XD Since I had a dream of Skyla sounding like a tomboy and when i first heard Zoey's voice.. I was like "OMG! Thats Skyla's voice in my dream!" So yeah, nya~

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I ship Zoey with either Paul and Ash but I enjoy her with Paul more. So Againstshipping is my ultimate Zoey OTP.

xEryChan

Pirate King
Staff member
Againstshipping for me. I don't really ship Zoey around that much but I just loved the heated interaction they had.

Meowth City

Staff member
I can't say I care much about Zoey to be honest, but if I had to pair her up with anyone, then I guess it would be Nando or Candice. I don't really like her with Dawn, although I can see why people ship them together. It's just my personal taste.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Haven't really given much thought to ships involving Zoey. She's not really a very shippable character, IMO.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Against. Paul might be a good match for her.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
I don't ship her with anyone in general but I do like Dawn/Zoey a little, Zoey isn't really shippable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.