• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Zoey pairing did you like?

What Zoey pairing do you like the best?

• ZoeyxDawn

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • ZoeyxAsh

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ZoeyxPaul

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • ZoeyxNando

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ZoeyxMay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Heres one I'm curious about what the fans will say, I knows shes not the most popular rival of the series but...So what pairing do you like the most for her? I'll give a list, lets give this a go ^

I'll be honest, think I like ZoeyxAsh the best, than maybe ZoeyxNando :p

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I don't really ship Zoey around that much, tbh. If I had to choose though, I'd pick Zoey and Paul. The interactions they had were heated and that's why I can help but support that pairing. But Mockshipping will always be my favorite Paul shipping.

Zoey x Dawn because of their friendship,
Zoey x Paul for no real reason other than I think it'd be interesting,
and Zoey x Gary because despite it's nevermet status I can see Gary trying to hit on Zoey only to fail miserably. : D

LizardonX

Banned
Probably zoeyX paul for humans due to the massive straight amount of foe yay involved.

However I just don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious best mon for her. Leafeon.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
For somewhat weird reason... I like her with Skyla XD Since I had a dream of Skyla sounding like a tomboy and when i first heard Zoey's voice.. I was like "OMG! Thats Skyla's voice in my dream!" So yeah, nya~

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I ship Zoey with either Paul and Ash but I enjoy her with Paul more. So Againstshipping is my ultimate Zoey OTP.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Againstshipping for me. I don't really ship Zoey around that much but I just loved the heated interaction they had.

Meowth City

Staff member
I can't say I care much about Zoey to be honest, but if I had to pair her up with anyone, then I guess it would be Nando or Candice. I don't really like her with Dawn, although I can see why people ship them together. It's just my personal taste.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Haven't really given much thought to ships involving Zoey. She's not really a very shippable character, IMO.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Against. Paul might be a good match for her.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
I don't ship her with anyone in general but I do like Dawn/Zoey a little, Zoey isn't really shippable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.