• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whimiscott

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
So after much deliberation and a long standing war with my friends, I'm no longer contributing tier decklists anymore, it's probably for the best considering that I find that I overall have extremely bad luck playing most of those decklists after posting them on forums, I've never been a fan of making other peoples decklists because they never work out well (I went 0-5 with someone elses decklist once a 3 years back with sp decks, I cryed it was a terrible experience), but I always like to hear suggestions of other cards to put into decks from other people because it does give about a different perspective. Instead I will be posting decklists with favorite cards that I like and make them work somehow in the format. So whimsicott is my fav 5th gen pokemon and here is a list I made for it.

4-4 whimsicott (4 cotton gaurd cottonee, 2 helping hand, 1 U-turn, 1 fluffy tag)
3 buffolant (bouffer)
1 mewtwo EX

8 grass energy
4 DCE

(very unorthodox T/S/s engine, very finite)
4 N
4 cheren
3 catcher
3 level ball
3 eviolite (deck needs 4)
1 ssu
1 juniper
1 communication
1 skyla
3 switch
2 xtranscevier
3 RR
2 energy switch
1 super rod
1 ultra ball
1 energy switch

I don't like to put stratgeys up for my decklists because they change per match up, it's not the best decklist out there but it is a fun decklist to play.