• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whiscash and Ash (351)

Wait the pokemon dex says

Wishcash-0.9m Height
Barbroach-0.4m Height

But from the Barbroach episode preview pics that Joe posted Babroach was bigger than that and so is Adans Wishcash. So how does that work? So in thi episode there the right size in every other epsiode there not.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

o.9 metres HEIGHT AS IN TALL? DONT YOU MEAN LONG? either way whiscash is A VERY BIG CATFISH

ShucklemasterJ said:
o.9 metres HEIGHT AS IN TALL? DONT YOU MEAN LONG? either way whiscash is A VERY BIG CATFISH

0.9 isn't big. Long I meant, that isn't big your thinking of 9.0., I think. Either way it is small.

V

vicfred

hey what's up i'm new mmm yo know where can i download the pokemon episodies for bittorrent or direct? ;151;

W

WindyNight

YTV aired that episode last week. It was an okay episode. It was really funny at the end when the Whiscash ate the Master Ball...lol
I give a rating: 6.5/10 for the episode...^^

G

Geki

One of my favorite AG episodes. It inspired me to go fishing!! Giant Whiscash was awesome, it would have been cool if it used Earthquake and Hydro Pump against the Fishing Legend's Flaafy. Ash used Grovyle too, which was pretty cool.

8/10

L

Little_Munkki

I read the summary before it actually came out and was like "Eh. This episode seems boring. I'm not going to watch it."

But I saw it today and my opinion has totally changed. I found it very funny. During TR's motto, when they were saying it in the direction opposite of Ash & Co, I seriously thought they brain dead. I was just waiting for Ash or somebody to say "Uh...guys...we're over here", up until the point they turned around when they said their names.

Sullivan was very funny. Especially when he gets all sorry for himself. Kinda sad that this guy has devoted 50 years of his life to catch Nero (the giant Whiscash), though.

There were some awesome battles in this ep, too. Ash & Co vs. Team Rocket, Grovyle vs. Nero, and Nero vs. Hana (Sullivan's Flaafy). Hana was very cute and it had some awesome attacks.

Aptenodytes

i loved this episode! funny and fun to watch, especially when whiscash swallowed the master ball. never wouldve thought a pokemon could dodge a master ball.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Emma Iveli said:
It was really funny episode. I laughed so hard when Nero ate the Master Ball. It was also great when Feebas grabbed on to Jessie's hair. I also think that Ash should really take of his badges, each one these epsioes makes Ash look stupid, the first time: it was just bad luck Second time: A little ignorace third time: Vergreing on on stupidty. My geuss the 4th time Ash will be offically stupid.
I agree.I loved it when the masterball had an appearance and got eated.I hope the MasterBall makes more apperances.

F

FREEZER

Today it was firstly aired in Germany, so my first possibility to see it.And what was mostly "stupid" is the fact that ;340; ate the Masterball. Can you say unbelievabale? Is that possible anyway. I thought when he eat it, it will catch it from inside because when a pkmn is hit by a ball it is dematrialized and absorbed. So anyway what the heck is going on here.Sorry if this was already said or so. I was just wondering what your opinion is on it.
Cya Freezer

Reece

That was an awesome episode. First of all I love to fish and it was cool to see it in the anime, and the appearence of the Master Ball was awesome, its too bad it was eaten.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Hilarious episode ever. Shame that Ash nearly lost his badges twice first by Whiscash and then Team Rocket (inadvertely)

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
How big was the Whiscash TR saw before the giant one? I thought it looked barely bigger than Meowth.

o_O Big Whiscash, kind of wierd too....
I LOLed at the part when the Master Ball got eaten out of nowhere.

Roeno

It has finally been aired here in Belgium, and I love the episode! Hilarious, just hilarious!

cjoey97

I was wondering how did that fisherman get a Master ball

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Ash WTF moment #1: Diving underwater and drowning.
Ash WTF moment #2: Telling Corphish to use Crabhammer on him to knock him to the other side of the lake.
Yeah, I have a word for moments like those, in episodes where the writers like to make Ash get hurt a lot (and almost make him die):

Main Character Abuse

Imagine being Ash. Wouldn't it totally suck to get your badges stolen... then you dive underwater for it... only to drown to death? That would have been a sad way to end your journey towards being a Pokemon Master.
Yes, unforunately, being the main character of Pokemon has its downsides. And one of those downsides happens to be that, in almost every episode you can expect that the writers will either make you get hurt, knocked unconscious, or nearly get killed (by various methods - the most common method for the writers trying to kill Ash would be drowning).

And that's why, whenever I see Ash get hurt in the anime, I always say, "Poor Ash". I just feel so sorry for him, because he gets hurt so much. It also doesn't help that he's had so many near-death experiences either, lol.

But anyway, who knows why, but the writers of the anime sure love to make Ash get hurt and have bad things happen to him (like having his badges taken away from him). The only reason I can figure out for why they do this is because the writers like to keep fans of the anime in suspense and they like to keep us "worried" about the fate of the main character. But I can't think of any other reason why the writers would give Ash that *much* main character abuse.

Seriously, if they're not careful, then one of these days the writers really will kill the poor guy (come on writers! enough with the drowning scenes already! I think we get the message now, that Ash either can't swim very well or he can't swim at all in deep water). LOL. XD

Concerning the Master Ball, what makes anyone think that someone in the anime could make a ball that could catch even Godly Pokemon without effort? It works in the games, but that kind of defies logic in something (marginally relatively) more realistic.

Nonetheless, maybe the Master Ball was a flawed model, and that's why Whiscash swallowed it like nothing.

Loved the craziness of the old man, and May and Max's reactions to him.